Village Roadshow Theme Parks launching Unlimited Membership tickets

Village Roadshow Theme Parks launching Unlimited Membership ticket plans
unlimited3.jpg
In a move that is set to significantly change theme park ticketing in Australia, Village Roadshow Theme Parks have unveiled an 'Unlimited Membership' ticket option that grants unlimited access to the company's three Gold Coast theme parks on a 12 month plan, likely to be billed on a monthly basis.

Click here to continue reading

Sounds like a smart plan with several advantages over VIP passes for both the company and customers. 

If I can just pay a small amount to upgrade my VIP pass to unlimited membership, and it includes all the night events, I'll definitely do it. 

After the first year they will have an opportunity to increase the price by just a small amount per month but which could equate to a fairly significant amount annually, and this gives them a way to do that without people I could only call extreme cheapskates complaining too much. Those people can still just cancel their membership if an extra $5 or whatever per month seems too much!

A great idea. I just hope the cards will be durable and waterproof (credit card style).

Edited by pushbutton