Fright Nights - 2015

Can't wait! Tickets should be on sale by the end of the week and an official announcement should be made by Movie World in the coming days. Who else is going to be doing the Ultimate Terror Tour this year? I for sure will be :) 

"horrific scare precincts, panic room experiences... and the biggest offering of interactive scares ever."

Will this mean there will be scare zones this year? However, I do recall them stating something similar last year. Also, I wonder what these 'panic room experiences' are... 

Fright Nights.JPG

I think he meant not five mazes, since the screen clip of the website only a couple of posts earlier mention four mazes.

What is interesting is that the screen clip states "four new mazes". Could we possible get a returning maze? Maybe Cannibal Clowns or the Rage from last year? Or am I just looking way too far into this?

I think he meant not five mazes, since the screen clip of the website only a couple of posts earlier mention four mazes.

What is interesting is that the screen clip states "four new mazes". Could we possible get a returning maze? Maybe Cannibal Clowns or the Rage from last year? Or am I just looking way too far into this?

You could be correct they might do the Rage Rampage too boost things up this year with 5 mazes but we won't know until the announcing of the mazes. Which is hopefully soon cause everyone is starting to get impatient! :D

Same question I have.

why be disappointed by an extra maze, and then what leads you to believe there is 5? I'm sure I read the fast pass gives entry to the 4 mazes..

I agree with Brad2912 on this one - There was never a hint that there would be five mazes this year.  However, if there are four mazes this year and one of them is in Intencity ( unless that's one of the said panic rooms) where will the other three mazes be and what area ( that's usually occupied by a maze) won't be used for a maze?

My guess would be Scooby or Show stage not being utilised by a maze, but possibly still used as a scare zone or 'panic room' (whatever that turns out to be)

My guess is they wouldn't use it as a scare zone as scare zones tend to be outside. I think Scooby, Dodgems or Showstage will host a panic room and here's hoping they have a horror themed show in HSD arena this year.