Fright Nights - 2015

It would be awesome to have a Suicide Squad scare precinct. However, since the movie is not out till August 5th next year, it may be more appropriate to do it next year instead.

This would be great. Arkham Knight only came out recently, but unfortunately I feel that it doesn't seem as dark as Suicide Squad and probably wouldn't be as effective being a Scare Precinct. I know they have done Arkham Asylum in the past, but I think it could be a good filler in between Zombie Alley and Main Street or just generally around Arkham. But can't really see this happening. 

pictures taken from Themeparks all in one on Facebook page,  I would say the first picture is going  to be one of the panic rooms for this years Fright Nights! :)  also here's two pictures of the new booth where the old popcorn stand used to be! 

10628436_1645816862328973_38005983711089

11986534_1645816642328995_55634391943557 11987018_1645816665662326_34526686667959

Edited by The_Ninja_59

Hey guys I was watching some videos on Youtube of Halloween Horror Nights and came across the Purge video for this year. I was watching the video and realised something that could be a clue for a scare precinct or a maze for 2015.  

Capture.PNG

11909611_387278901483431_933307947_n.jpg

So the symbol in the video and on the car that was on the fountain is from The Purge and i hope it is a scare zone this year or a maze 

Btw the writing around the car and in the image say the same thing but the picture in the middle of it is slightly different 

MW already announced that the fountain area is a Zombieland themed scare zone.

As for the new kiosk, its an interesting layout, with the drink fountains being outward facing/self service. Are we moving to an unlimited drinks scenario with purchase of a cup? Would appear unmanageable if that wasnt the case.

Which means the two generic mazes will be in intencity as well as Scooby OR Showstage unless that's a panic room in Intencity??

From what I've heard, these "Panic Rooms" are basically like those Escape Hunt games they have in a lot of cities. It's basically a small room, or series of small rooms,  with a bunch of clues inside and a time limit. Figure out the puzzle using only what is in the room and you win.

Looking at the size of the dodgem floor in Intencity, I think it's quite clear to see that it can't be a panic room. That would just be too much space wasted for a small experience. My belief is that a panic room would be in Scooby, since there has never been much space there to operate a design maze.

Oh that's awesome! More stuff to block main street! Just what they need on a busy fright night. 

They should have moved it to the alley running towards the kids area, or better yet, ditch the crappy show they put on in the arena and stick 2 scare zones/mazes in there and have them exit/enter out each side of the arena. - or there's probably a 3rd exit they could have utilised for it. 

I'm really hoping there will be a maze based on Resident Evil, Resident Evil Revelations 2 came out on the Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PS4 and XBOX One earlier this year, if theres no Resident Evil this year, I wouldn't mind seeing Dying Light being a maze at Fright Nights 

I'm really hoping there will be a maze based on Resident Evil, Resident Evil Revelations 2 came out on the Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PS4 and XBOX One earlier this year, if theres no Resident Evil this year, I wouldn't mind seeing Dying Light being a maze at Fright Nights 

Dying light, heck yeah.