Fright Nights - 2015

A much nicer and more fleshed out website, but I would have to say that the yellow colour scheme, while highly visible, isn't exactly the best fit IMO for Fright Nights.

Also, a map has been released on the website showcasing the maze and precinct locations, and I gotta say I'm a little disappointed. Both the Gothic Hall and Demon's Lair precinct are pretty much on top of each other. I was hoping one might have been on the way to the studios.  The placement of the Gothic Hall out the front of Scooby is a good decision, but I just feel that they could've spaced both precincts a bit better.

Edited by Zanstabar

Also, a map has been released on the website showcasing the maze and precinct locations, and I gotta say I'm a little disappointed. Both the Gothic Hall and Demon's Lair precinct are pretty much on top of each other. I was hoping one might have been on the way to the studios.  The placement of the Gothic Hall out the front of Scooby is a good decision, but I just feel that they could've spaced both precincts a bit better.

do you have a link to the map? I can't seem to find it on the website ?

Themeparks all in one posted on FB that you can try out the Playpen panic rooms without going to FN. It's $25 per person and you have 20 minutes to try and get out. Someone will be walking around Main Street advertising it and to book it.

I haven't seen anyone say it but I talked to the guy selling Panic Rooms and it $50 for 4 people or $25 each. I'd actually consider doing it during the day with 3 friends. only works out to $12.50 each

Also The big umbrellas have been removed from Gothic (gotham) Hall. And there is speakers around the carousel with what looks to be a mount for a light or something. I think it's something to do with UTT because the new photo advertising it has the carousel  in it. 

12029135_1484859341841616_480210951_n.jpg

12063999_1484859331841617_2077632498_n.jpg

WBS6-The_Ultimate_Terror_Tour-v2.jpg

Got the chance to briefly look around the park yesterday morning for an hour before heading down the coast. Didn't really notice much else except the department store windows are FN themed. Tix booked. Can't wait! I'm pretty excited to see Friday the 13th ( because I love the franchise) & The Evil Within ( and because I've just started playing the game). Of course I'm still looking forward to Wyrmwood and Wolf Creek 2 but it's F13 & EW that I'm pumped for :) 

Edited by FoolishMortal999

I noticed some lights inside the taz Hollywood cars building the other day. I just had another look and there is some presumably fright night stuff in there. Interesting to see what it will be. Oh and before someone has a bitch about pulling a "Andrew h" this is in full sight of everyone. There where families asking me what it was because I was taking pictures. 

image.jpeg

I noticed some lights inside the taz Hollywood cars building the other day. I just had another look and there is some presumably fright night stuff in there. Interesting to see what it will be. Oh and before someone has a bitch about pulling a "Andrew h" this is in full sight of everyone. There where families asking me what it was because I was taking pictures. 

image.jpeg

"pulling an AndrewH" ? 

even though what he did was wrong I still feel bad for the guy. I'm sure he's very embarrassed. 

I did it today. Was actually really good. We where the only group all day to escape (with 5 mins to spare i might add). The playpen won't have actor in it but the rest will at the event. I defiantly recommend doing it. I thought it would be crap too but loved it. You get a back story then you are blindfolded and led into the room. One member of your group will be locked in a cage. The lock has the main clue on it (folded around the lock) You had to get a code to get into another room and then that would give you the clue to get the code for the door to get out. There is a phone to the supervisor that you can ask for clues with. The only time we used it was to confirm the codes. I found it moderately difficult, Not as hard as expected and it the most difficult of the 4 (and scary even though there is no actors?) Defiantly excited to try the other 3 at Fright Nights 

I'm sure if they have advertised the Play Pen Panic Room with Big Mama in the commercials and adverts- my bet is that she's in there on the nights but maybe she was unable to come in that day or maybe it was deliberate that she didn't turn up? You guys were charged a cheaper rate than what you would be charged on the event. One of these reasons could be that the actor was unable to perform that day so MW could of decided to go with a plan B and that was trap someone in the cage? This is just my opinion. I might check it out later in the week if I have time to stop over at MW. But I'm sure she would be there on the night if they've advertised her on all the adverts.

is there any other changes to the park yet? Signage? Props? Noticable fog machines? 

Big Mama will be at the Event just not in her Panic Room. Thats just what we where told by the presenter. The lighting has started going up, Strobes, Blinders and some new Movers (SGM Strobes , Clay Paky Stormy CC and Clay Paky mythos for those interested). No signage yet. Also speakers have been put up around the gaming area (Demands Lair I believe)

Hey Guys! Can't wait for Fright Nights to start on Friday can't wait to read all the review and to see the images taken on the preview and opening night. I was just going to ask everyone on this forum if they are doing a panic room and if so which one. Me and my friends are doing Devilution and are very pumped for it. :D

WBS6-Devilution-v3.jpg

Edited by HorrorGod