*school/library massacre scene with the bloody teens

*cell/jail scene with crazy nuns with whips etc

*cell/jail scene with bloody face

*torture room

*zombie army

*scenes with axeman

*southern setting with Minotaur

*clownface

*twisty the clown (best bet for the main scare)

*big top/carnival scenes with Edward mandrake and various circus freaks

havent started watching Hotel, and these are only opportunities that just sprung to mind 

I think they should do a maze based on the first season and purely based on the ghost characters. 

* The dead twins ( before you go in the maze you can hear addies voice saying you're going to regret it)

* Infantana Attack in basement ( similar to Reborn spider scene in Evil Within) 

* Dr Charles Montgomery carving The Dahlias face

* Dead Moira laying on the bed with a bloody eye 

* Piggy Man ( two way mirror maybe?)

* Rubber Man ( maybe killing Chad?or just jumping out of a hallway )

* Tate in the library ( maybe even wearing his skull makeup )

* Dead Breakfast club in a beach/ forest setting ( like when they chase Tate to the beach) 

* Hayden's attack on Halloween 

* the 1960's reenactment murderers / the dead nurses

* couple of swat guards in Tates room 

* Lorraine's burnt ghost leaping out of the hall 

* Violets dead corpse springing to life for a final scare 

i strongly feel they should base it off the first season rather than multiple seasons. However, most of the maze would probably like the first part of The Ripper maze ( dark hallways) I seriously doubt they would make a two story maze. 

Regarding the car park issue on FN it happens to be the best time to own a 4 wheel drive.

Last year I waited 1 hour and moved about 5 meters, so I ended up just going over the garden. However this year I left early at 9:30 and got immediately out.

Depending on what damage your willing to risk on your car the garden can be a good option.

A little bit off topic here but I also noticed that Luna Park Sydney had a halloween event. Didn't seem like it 'lived up' to Fright Nights but still its decent for a little park like that. I think it had 3 mazes. Mystery Manor, Alone (mirror maze in the dark) and clown confinement unit. I would probably hate the last one since I'm terrified of clowns :\

A little bit off topic here but I also noticed that Luna Park Sydney had a halloween event. Didn't seem like it 'lived up' to Fright Nights but still its decent for a little park like that. I think it had 3 mazes. Mystery Manor, Alone (mirror maze in the dark) and clown confinement unit. I would probably hate the last one since I'm terrified of clowns :\