Fright Nights - 2015

Has anyone seen any updates to the park that are associated to Fright Night? Props / Sets?  Is the giant maze poster in the studios up yet? Scaffolding? Is there bloody sheets in soundstage alley?

The only thing over at the studios is the old popcorn stand from main street. Its currently painted yellow 

This is a bit off topic but did anyone go into Freddys Nightmare maze in 2010. How well done was it compared to the generic mazes they used in show stage? 

Yeah I went, all I remember though was that there where a lot of barrels throughout the maze and they used a lot of those walls with those window things. There was also a bedroom scene I think... In general I think it wasn't too detailed. If anything it was kinda cheaply done but don't quote me on that coz I don't really remember much of it,

Yeah I went, all I remember though was that there where a lot of barrels throughout the maze and they used a lot of those walls with those window things. There was also a bedroom scene I think... In general I think it wasn't too detailed. If anything it was kinda cheaply done but don't quote me on that coz I don't really remember much of it,

Ah okay. I just realised WC2 is the first time they've used a licensed maze in show stage since Arkham Asylum( loosely based) and Freddy's Nightmare Maze.  

So I've narrowed down the dates I can attend the Ultimate Terror Tour and I undecided as to which to go with. 

I can either attend on opening night (2nd of October) or the 10th of October. 

I realise that if I go opening night I may run into teething problems and various issues that only arise at the beginning of the event, but if I go on the 10th I fear it wouldn't have that same excited energy of the first night.

Hopefully you guys can help me chose which night what lead to the better experience. 

This is a bit off topic but did anyone go into Freddys Nightmare maze in 2010. How well done was it compared to the generic mazes they used in show stage? 

Hi, I can give you vauge details about the maze...

The maze started with the kitchen scene and one of Freddy's victims as the scare actors. The connecting areas were cramped dark hallways with barrels to force people to go near the walls to have Freddy's claws to stab near people. There were two other rooms that I can remember one being the bedroom and the locker room full of body bags.

The use of the area was amazing for that maze compared to the Jack the Ripper maze they had last year and the themeing was so much better.

Hi, I can give you vauge details about the maze...

The maze started with the kitchen scene and one of Freddy's victims as the scare actors. The connecting areas were cramped dark hallways with barrels to force people to go near the walls to have Freddy's claws to stab near people. There were two other rooms that I can remember one being the bedroom and the locker room full of body bags.

The use of the area was amazing for that maze compared to the Jack the Ripper maze they had last year and the themeing was so much better.

Was the maze  shorter than Hillbilly Slasher 2? 

Just got this email: Don't just live the terror in the maze, scare yourself senseless with a second dose of death at the Roxy Theatre this Fright Nights. Prepare to dodge Jason's blade as 13 of the most vicious kills from Friday the 13th lunge at you from the screen in an epic "R" rated 4D experience.

image.jpeg

Why be sarcastic, dude? I'm just asking if the Freddy maze had less scenes or felt shorter than hillbilly slasher. 

do you seriously think anyone has as accurate a photographic memory to remember a full layout from a maze 4 years ago? A previous post asked what scenes there were in Freddy's and only 1 or 2 people could even remember scenes, let alone the path taken.

Both mazes were in the same location, so its safe to say that they were fairly similar in length and duration.

do you seriously think anyone has as accurate a photographic memory to remember a full layout from a maze 4 years ago? A previous post asked what scenes there were in Freddy's and only 1 or 2 people could even remember scenes, let alone the path taken.

Both mazes were in the same location, so its safe to say that they were fairly similar in length and duration.

Look, I don't understand why you feel the need to come across as sarcastic or hostile. There's no need for it. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all ☺️ If you do not like a particular subtopic that is being discussed on this forum between two members,you don't have to join in. Have a good one, mate ?

Edited by FoolishMortal999

Look, I don't understand why you feel the need to come across as sarcastic or hostile. There's no need for it. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all ☺️ If you do not like a particular subtopic that is being discussed on this forum between two members,you don't have to join in. Have a good one, mate ?

What's wrong with you?

I just block people who are like that. I've got better things to do than waste time looking at their pathetic drivel.

I've found this forum a more pleasant place since I did that. 

Watch out though. No doubt someone will find fault with this message too! 

Edited by pushbutton