Green Lantern incident at MW

Jakev8

I have just been passed some very accurate information. Details to come later when I can get to a pc.

Edit: Now im at a pc. I asked this real official looking guy in navy pants with a name tag on his shirt and he said he "had no idea". So you can take that as an official report. Nobody at movie world has any idea what is going on. What a scoop!

Edit2: Now I think of it. He could have been a gardener or a cleaner. Still an employee though right?

Edit3: Just to add credit to my information, here is this completely unrelated photo of this freaky guy that used to lurk around the park. people will remember him right?

Image (116).jpg

Edited by Levithian

Maverick Grand Illusion Show!  They should just bring that show back.

It's been awhile since I've seen a good scarer outside of a Halloween night.  Didn't there used to be one at Sea World?  A person who would follow people in to the sea lion theatre and mimic them?

Edited by iwerks

I have just been passed some very accurate information. Details to come later when I can get to a pc.

Edit: Now im at a pc. I asked this real official looking guy in navy pants with a name tag on his shirt and he said he "had no idea". So you can take that as an official report. Nobody at movie world has any idea what is going on. What a scoop!

Edit2: Now I think of it. He could have been a gardener or a cleaner. Still an employee though right?

Edit3: Just to add credit to my information, here is this completely unrelated photo of this freaky guy that used to lurk around the park. people will remember him right?

Image (116).jpg

I've seen some stupid posts on here over the years, and this one is well up with them...

• 2 weeks later...

Stopping to get sushi on the other side of the highway and I thought I might do a drive by. Looks like they have trains back on track this afternoon. Wouldn't be surprised if they are doing some testing soon.

Eh? What do you mean? The trains have already been on the track for months (they never really went anywhere) and they have been testing for a few weeks now, hence the test dummy photos.... o_O

Edited by OceanGirl

was at the Park today, I saw a good amount of Test Dummies sitting in the station area, no photos sadly.. :( 

Saw the same today (took a few pics but am at work atm so can't share just yet lol) 2 carts filled with test dummies in the station and an empty cart in the brake zone behind them. Also lots of random dummies lying around on the loading floor of the station.

Also spotted a maintenance dude working hard underneath the station as well :)

So they are definitely making progress!!! Exciting times :D I suspect the reason we haven't seen any live test runs is because the park has likely been doing them whilst the park is closed ie. in the evenings and/or mornings?

• 2 weeks later...

So its gone from 5 (or 6 can't remember) cars on the ride to 2 on the switch bay. One looks new/rebuilt. IMG_2379.thumb.JPG.e526d7d090d7dadf9a3a5IMG_2381.thumb.JPG.3a223d28b98711a1f4174IMG_2383.thumb.JPG.b0498b939bce156aa896f

Im currently in the process of transferring all my data to my new laptop and came across a whole folder of photos from the day of the incident. Really Zoomed in high quality stuff. Ill go through it all and post some photos soon. Looking at it quickly it is scary how close the car came to falling completely off the side of the track. You can see for yourself soon