New Season at Adventure World 2015/16

Adam C

Great photos, thanks for sharing.

The Freefall should be back in operation in a few weeks time. Unfortunately we were badly let down by the supplier of new shock absorbers from Germany which were due to arrive mid July and just turned up last week after months of chasing. :(

We are having a slight "speed bump" with Mi2 but hope to have this resolved in the next week to two weeks. We are certainly working hard on the glitch. I have tested it and I can report its pretty cool.

The new website is also a few weeks behind schedule but we should have changed the existing website in any case so thanks for pointing out.

Great photos, thanks for sharing.

The Freefall should be back in operation in a few weeks time. Unfortunately we were badly let down by the supplier of new shock absorbers from Germany which were due to arrive mid July and just turned up last week after months of chasing. :(

We are having a slight "speed bump" with Mi2 but hope to have this resolved in the next week to two weeks. We are certainly working hard on the glitch. I have tested it and I can report its pretty cool.

The new website is also a few weeks behind schedule but we should have changed the existing website in any case so thanks for pointing out.

Oh thats a shame that the shock absorbers did not arrive on time. At least they have arrived now :).

I might be reading into this too deeply, but I'm not sure if 6 themed lands could be in the pipeline.  Specifically, Pirates, Serpents, Tropical, Castle, Scary & Aussie Animals.  Time will tell.  

Also, if you ever use the Abyss toilets, the screams of the riders in the dark section carry massively into the dunny.  Quite a bizarre experience.

• 4 weeks later...

Went to Bali 2 weeks ago and flew back one day before the volcano erupted.  I had a first visit to Waterbom park which was reasonably quiet.  Most of the slides would fit nicely into AW especially the bowl slide and Boomerang.  However, one thing that was doing a roaring trade was the poolside bar which got me thinking that maybe AW could do with a proper bar with a tropical theme, Cuban music, cocktails, etc.  The site of the old castle might be a good spot , especially if the lake is to developed in the future.  

• 9 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2015 at 0:30 PM, dukeofwhales said:

For those without season tickets, Shopadocket has a deal for buy-1-get-1-free passes, or $29/adult.  The voucher should say "equal or greater value" though!

http://www.shopadocket.com.au/coupon/viewdeal/368183

DOW

We havent launched our Shopper docket campaign yet for this season. It is due to launch on the 23rd September. I clicked on the link here and couldnt find any AW promos?  Cn you clarify or take a screen shot?   Thanks.

Mark

I found references to it here:

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/218095

And it is indeed last year's coupon.

The Shop-A-Docket website itself does not display any AW coupons at this time but the discussion forums still host the image of last year's coupon with the 'equal or lesser value' wording.