CYCLONE Roller Coaster at Dreamworld

Trevor A Knott

I was the park today and the a staff  at the it is going to be at the park by December  the 26 boxday the car are come kum back coaster 

Source?

When you are going to give us some information on attraction that you got told from an employee or an Facebook page (such as TTSPN), Please for the love of god tell us where you got info from..  

sstefft the park 

I was the park today and the a staff  at the it is going to be at the park by December  the 26 boxday the car are come kum back coaster 

Meaning: I was at the park today and was speaking to a staff member who said that the Cyclone's car will be reversed and is expected to be like this from Boxing Day.

Meaning: I was at the park today and was speaking to a staff member who said that the Cyclone's car will be reversed and is expected to be like this from Boxing Day.

& that kumbak is doing the trains.

Please try to English Trevor.

I'm not believing a word of this until I have proper proof. If a reliable member posted this, I would probably believe it, but you haven't really proven yourself as the best source of information.

& that kumbak is doing the trains.

Please try to English Trevor.

I'm not believing a word of this until I have proper proof. If a reliable member posted this, I would probably believe it, but you haven't really proven yourself as the best source of information.

Worst case scenario: Old Sea Viper cage trains.

I am excited about Cyclone going backwards.  A new train will also give the coaster a new fresh breath of life, it was much needed IMO.

I think he was referring to it following the track backwards... In which case, it's still a forwards facing ride.

it can't follow the current track backwards, that is a complete impossibility. After the lift hill it's speed and gravity that takes the train on its journey. Without that at the start it couldn't get around the track 

and given the poor English used by of the OP, is it possible we are just getting a new Kumbak train, and the OP misinterpreted that we are getting a 'Kum' back train, as in backwards. Me thinks so

Sorry but I don't buy that... I simply can't see the physics of that working for a traditional coaster with the type of track it has. TOTII is a totally different type of coaster (ie. Launch tower) so can't really compare the two, either. Cyclone has very specific "one way" drops and turns. I believe the entire thing would have to be redesigned in order to run backwards and I can't see DW going to that much trouble over an old coaster. They would be better just financing a new one.

Gonna need further evidence to convince me of this one ?