Ideas For Mazes, Precincts & Panic Rooms

Cooper Olsen

I remember they had a tent up for the haunt attraction 'Nightmares' and 'The Freezer' by Sudden Impact. From what I can remember Nightmare's was a 3D house, I wasn't game enough to enter the Freezer. Would be awesome to see something like that to come back for future Halloween events and not just have Zombie Evolution.

Edited by maxito

• 1 month later...

So this was something I'd thought of for that competition in the FN feedback that came out a while ago.

Maze ideally located in the showstage to fit the theme: (Dates, location and type of mine may need adjusting)

Back in 1880 at the height of the californian silver mining boom, the Rio Bravo mine is in full swing. News was spreading fast of the largest find ever made to date.  Tom Jeffery was his name, a quiet family man who mostly kept to himself and had few, if any friends. That was of course until his million dollar find when he became the most popular man across America. As news spread further and further, desperate and greedy folk from all across the country grew increasingly eager to get their hands on the money. 
One night someone did get their hands on that money and old Tom Jeffery was never heard from again. Tom's body was found weeks later in an abandoned mine shaft with a single shotgun wound to the face. 
No one knows who this new mystery millionaire was, or where he came from, but rumour has it Tom still haunts the mine preying on all newcomers to the area in the hopes of seeking vengence on the family of the mystery killer. 

So this was something I'd thought of for that competition in the FN feedback that came out a while ago.

Maze ideally located in the showstage to fit the theme: (Dates, location and type of mine may need adjusting)

Back in 1880 at the height of the californian silver mining boom, the Rio Bravo mine is in full swing. News was spreading fast of the largest find ever made to date.  Tom Jeffery was his name, a quiet family man who mostly kept to himself and had few, if any friends. That was of course until his million dollar find when he became the most popular man across America. As news spread further and further, desperate and greedy folk from all across the country grew increasingly eager to get their hands on the money. 
One night someone did get their hands on that money and old Tom Jeffery was never heard from again. Tom's body was found weeks later in an abandoned mine shaft with a single shotgun wound to the face. 
No one knows who this new mystery millionaire was, or where he came from, but rumour has it Tom still haunts the mine preying on all newcomers to the area in the hopes of seeking vengence on the family of the mystery killer. 

That sounds pretty awesome actually. Sounds like it would be a little bit like "My Bloody Valentine" crossed with the former storyline behind the Buzzsaw at Dreamworld. But best of all, you've got an easy plot that can be picked up by even the lowest common denominator while having enough depth to satisfy the super fans.

You could be onto a winner

• 9 months later...