photo of gryo swing next to wipe out

Ian

Great pic Rabid, I'm very impressed! It is easy to see now how the Gyro Swing could fit into that area quite well, especially if the theming and colour scheme match (which is funny, 'cause your photoshop'd version matches perfectly). I really like what DW has done with the whole Ocean Parade area and the way the existing rides were re-themed to match it. Thanks for the update too Rabid. DW looks really quiet in some of those pics. Even Wonderland was busier than that in off season days which is crazy. When were they taken?

thanks for the kind comments guys, maybe I will look at the B@M one as my next photoshop. :)posted by Schwarz_freak

you could of made it more life like.
well seeing the only photo of a compact gryo swing was the small one on Drayton manor web site I think it will do seeing as im not entering a art comp just giving a rough guide to what it could look like. posted by Belgian
I thought the ride would be the "big one", not the small Drayton version.
I would love the big version I have a video of the one at PKI in Ohio, USA but I think we will get the compact version. posted by Daniel
You were bored old son.
only took about 5 mins to be honest getting lots of pratice with my work photos. :)posted by GoBoi
DW looks really quiet in some of those pics. Even Wonderland was busier than that in off season days which is crazy. When were they taken?
Nah what it was is everytime I took a photo I would yell "people there a V.I.P shoot going on please bugger off" but seriously there would have been around 2000 people. I think ive answer all the question Ian :)