BraxLi

Anime Theme Park and more

6 posts in this topic

I've always wanted to have a theme park of my own and since I'm quite the anime buff, I want anime as the main theme. JRPGs could also work. Soooo, wanna share some ideas?

I hardly know enough about anime and JRPGs to pass much of a comment, but it could possibly work. It may well get a lot of interest from Japan and round the world, especially if the correct IPs were chosen.

Basically, you'd need to have "lands" similar to Magic Kingdom - not themed around properties, but around general themes. You could, for instance, have a "future" land, which would be where the Gundam ride sits.

Properties would have to be chosen based on what properties have performed well in the past, and continue to do so. Like the Gundam example - that's been going for years and will always have a strong following. An FFVII land, based around Midgar with possibly a roller coaster themed to the bike bit leaving the city - possibly, but that may be stretching the idea of "lands" too far. What if, after the FFVII re-launch, it all goes out of fashion? I'm kinda worried with Universal's Harry Potter lands that, with the movies and books done, they'll go out of fashion in the next few years, which is why I'd sooner moot Disney's "generally themed" lands, rather than themed to single properties.

Still, definitely a good idea and one which could work.

Sanrio Puroland is a good example, you'd just need a couple more rides and coasters.

That site overloaded my brain's capacity for pinkness.

Edited by djmcbell