New Site Progress

Richard

The new Total Thrills Site, which will have hundreds of high quality original photographs of Australian thrills, as well as some park guides and all that sort of stuff, is well underway. Currently, the site design is completed, and it is just a matter of filling in the gaps with information etc. Expect it out, if all goes well, by some time in October. Australia's Premier Guide to Thrills is closer than ever!

• 2 weeks later...

Visit www.totalthrills.com for a sneak preview of some of the pages on the new Total Thrills page. We're looking at an early November release, at the latest. It will have full photo galleries from: Aussie World, Dreamworld, Warner Bros. Movie World and Sea World to start off with. New galleries, such as a Luna Park Melbourne one (By February 2003), will be added as time goes on. Currently, there are around 50 Dreamworld photographs, and about 30 Movie World photographs all ready. All photos, I guarentee, will be the best you've seen of Australian parks. I have taken around 300 Dreamworld photos this year alone, and only the best are going online. The site will be added to frequently. There will be construction updates, and general Australian theme park news. Videos may be possible within the next few months. I'm hoping to have at least 25 members of this forum, before we go live. Once the site is up, I'm hoping to attract many many more Aussie thrillseekers to this community - so finally we can have a place of our own to sit and talk about exclusively our parks. To quote a good friend of mine, Kev, "I'm Excited!". 8) Feel free to add comments suggestions to this topic.

• 1 month later...

Site progress has been a bit slow recently, but I'm slowly compiling all the pictures and stuff. The galleries are totally done, but the hard part is the reviews and guides etc - it is much more slow going than the galleries. Sea World, Movie World and Dreamworld galleries are completed, a total of over 100 images I believe. All the Dreamworld stuff, reviews and guides etc is nearly complete, and because of Dreamworld's magnitude, it is the naturally the (Queensland) park with with the most information. Over the summer, I'll be spending plenty of time on the North Coast (sun and surf), and there will for sure be a few afternoons spend down at Aussie World, so those of you that haven't been there can see this great family park. While I slated an October opening earlier, I'll push that to a definite December opening - feel free to whack (pronounced h-wack) me over the head with some sort of sports related item should it not be up in time. Got a nice hotel booked in Melbourne, and I'll be flying down there for the Australian Open in late January (more correctly, Luna Park, with some tennis spectating thrown in on the side). I'm hoping for nice weather and a more importantly, decent photos. 'Til Next Time!

• 1 month later...