What rides/slides would your ultimate amusement park comprise of?

ThemeTendo

Hello All,

As the title says; If you had the money and creative freedom to create your own theme and/or water park, which rides and slides would you choose (and from which manufacturer(s)?)

You can go into as much or as little detail as you want to, cause hey, after all it's a forum.

For a Water Park, I'd go with solely ProSlide; with the exception of two slides from WhiteWater West (Note: I pretty much only know of ProSlide and WhiteWater West) with other attractions from WaveLoch, Intamin (Spillwater) and Vekoma (Splash Party). Added which product because the names (Intamin and Vekoma) themselves aren't necessarily associated with water parks.

For a Theme Park, I'd go with Intamin, Vekoma, B&M, Mack, Gerstlauer, S&S and Zamperla for Coasters. With other manufacturers including ABC Engineering, Technical Park, Huss, Chance Rides, Preston & Barbieri, ETF Ride Systems, Larson Intl. and WhiteWater Attractions (Prime Interactive). [Sorry for all the links, can be removed if needed]

I'm not going into which rides from each manufacturer because I have quite a plan... and possibly some crude park map concepts and the likes. (I'm that dedicated)

Well, I'm interested in reading your ideas. :D

Alright then. I should've expected that... Fair enough though, here are my ideas.

Theme Park:

• Intamin:
    • Family Launch Coaster
    • Mine Train Coaster
    • Zac Spin Coaster
    • Vertical Lift Coaster
    • Spinning Star
    • Bounty
    • SkyJump
    • CoasterWheel
    • Rapids Ride (6)
    • Flume Ride (4)
  • Vekoma
    • Family Boomerang
    • Family Motorbike Coaster
  • ABC Engineering
    • TourBillon
  • Mack Rides
    • Spinning Coaster
    • Inverted Powered Coaster
  • Gerstlauer
    • Infinity Coaster
  • Technical Park
    • Red Baron "Sub and Immersion"
  • Bolliger and Mabillard
    • Flying Coaster
    • Inverted Coaster
    • Sitting Coaster
    • Standing Coaster
  • Huss
    • Enterprise 2GH
    • Airboat
  • Chance Rides
    • Wipeout
    • Electric Cars
  • S&S Sansei
    • Space Shot Tower
    • 4th Dimension Coaster
    • LSM Triple Launch El Loco Coaster
  • Preston & Barbieri
    • Dodgems
  • Zamperla
    • Kite Flyer
    • Tea Cup
    • Kang 'A' Bounce
    • Merry Go Round
    • Jumpin Star
    • AeroMax
    • Air Race
    • Disk 'O Coaster
  • ETF Ride Systems
    • Mystic Mover
  • Larson Intl.
    • Tilt-A-Whirl
    • Fireball
  • WhiteWater Attractions
    • Foam Factory

The park consists of a Space (More specifically Alien Invasion themed), Western Mining Town, Post-Apocalyptic Region, "Fantasyland," with a few different cultural areas, like the EPCOT pavillions but on a larger scale. I tried to go for a fair mix of family orientated rides and attractions alongside a wide variety of thrill attractions, among these, quite a few would be Australian firsts.

Water Park:

• ProSlide
    • TORNADO18 + TORNADO60
    • CannonBOWL30
    • HYDROmagnetic MAMMOTH
    • TornadoWAVE
    • FlyingSAUCER
    • TWISTER
    • SkyBOX
    • MultiBUMP
    • TurboPIPEline
    • KrakenRACER + OctopusRACER (Like the racer at Wet 'n Wild Sydney)
    • Kidz Funnel
    • Kidz Bowl
    • Kidz Serpentine
    • Kidz Racer
    • RideHOUSE600
  • WhiteWater West
    • Slideboarding
    • Kids Boomerango
  • WaveLoch
    • FlowBarrel10
    • WaveOz
  • Intamin
    • Spillwater 15
  • Vekoma
    • Splash Party

The park consists of a few themed areas, with the centrepiece (or weenie) of the park being a large Sand Castle. Just like the theme park, many of these would be Australian firsts. Here, I've also tried to include as many family orientated slides and attractions as I could.

There you go :)

So a theme park with 42 rides and 22 slides.

so when you said 'if you had the money' what you meant was 'if you had UNLIMITED FUNDS'.

to build a park with ALL of those attractions is probably even beyond Disney (not financially, but even in the most remote of possibilities). You would also need a small country to accommodate the required land and infrastructure. 

And here I was thinking you were talking about a 'realistic' park. 

My idea would be park that consists of only 1 attraction:

* 100 teleportation machines, all of which take you to the queue line of the top 100 rides/slides around the world. That way I'd never have to leave Australia to ride the worlds best.

My idea would be park that consists of only 1 attraction:

* 100 teleportation machines, all of which take you to the front of the queue line of the top 100 any rides/slides around the world. That way I'd never have to leave Australia to ride the worlds best.

Fixed

Edited by AlexB

Imma go ahead and play my own game in the sandbox here and play by the rules of "if you opened a park tomorrow in Australia, what would it have?"

Signature Roller-coaster - Some sort of Intamin Hybrid Megalite meets Vertical Lift Coaster
Family Coaster - Intamin Aquatrax
Signature Flat Rides - Large-sized Intamin Gyro Swing, Intamin Combo Tower - Obsersvation Deck + Drop Tower with pivoting seats, Zamperla Powersurge

Decided to go with a more reasonable size for my dream park with four coasters and four flats.

Coasters

• Gerstlauer Family Coaster
    • These just look fun. Nothing to large and intimidating while always looking extremely enjoyable.
  • Intamin Accelerator
    • Preferably with a layout akin to the Mega-Lites. Accelerators give me the biggest rush on any coaster, and airtime always makes me fee like I'm on cloud nine. Could easily be my favourite coaster.
  • Bolliger and Mabillard Inverted Coaster
    • I hold a special place for inverts. Why not get one from what is arguably the best in the business?
  • Rocky Mountain Constructions I-Box Coaster
    • Confession: Never been on an RMC. Without having the first-hand experience, I can already tell that I want one of these in my dream park. 

Flat Rides

• Vekoma Waikiki Wave
    • Waikiki Wave's are right in all the wrong ways. I feel like I should hate them but I just can't get enough
  • Intamin Giant Drop
    • Just like their Accelerators, these always give me a massive rush. I couldn't say no!
  •  Intamin Gyro Swing
    •   On the edge of being too dizzying for me, but it's always so worth it in the end. 
  •  Magic Carpet
    • For when I just need a bit of an airtime fix.