Update

coasterfreak

After a visit to Wonderland I have noticed a few changes: 1. Both the Tasmanian Devil and Dragon's Flight sites have been dug up. All that remains is both queue houses and they now have picnic tables in both. 2. I have never noticed this before but the handrail uprights on the Bush Beast are now numbered. 3. The peak or top of Fred Flintstone's Splashdown is now in the Action Man Arena. 4. The Action Man car was on the hill just behind the Beastie. 5. There was a large skip in the Graveyear/Boneyard on the hill behind the Beastie and it looked like it was being filled with old ride parts. 6. There was a man walking around the site of the Beasie and it looked like he was making marks with paint on the Beastie structure. 7. Most of the merchandise in Demon Manor was in the Main Gate Store. 8. The hill that lead in to Hanna Barbera Land (just past Zodiac) was roped off. Neil

Well, as has been said in other threads, it is Wonderland's intention to sell the ride. You'd be absolutely insane to buy anything on this ride other than the mechanical components or the trains for spare parts, but there's no harm in trying. It's the hand rails along the course of the ride. The ones that accompany the maintenance/inspection walkway.

Yep, I know what is being talked about now, but they are better referred to as guard rails becasue they are more to stop you falling off, not to run your hands along (who'd want a hand 'o' splinters anyway?) thats what confused me. I always wondered how hard it would be to shift a woodie, and wether the effort would be worth it.

There was a big picture in the 2nd page of the Herald the other day of 2 girls on Snowy River. The caption mentioned that "you can now take the Wonderland ride home with you" and had a quote from the corporate manager saying that if anyone wants anything at the park they can now buy it. On another note I noticed that CityRail have updated their website with an animated banner at the top of the page advertising WS closing - www.cityrail.info