'World Best' Attraction coming to VRTP

Brad2912

Can't see a Blue Fire clone given that you already have Superman - it'd be the same ride. 

Eurofighters are honestly a bit mediocre (and I include Abyss in that, though it is one of the better ones).

It'll be interesting to see what this is, and whether it's enough to subject myself to two days on airplanes....

^They could, but considering SW recently got one and are both a part of VRTP, I can't imagine that happening. A coaster in the Wild West area would be good. I think for now we had enough superhero rides. To bring more life to the Wild West area of the park, another ride needs to be added. And there is plenty of space for a 'World Class' ride 

image.thumb.jpeg.90c1afdea3dbe95124837cd

Here's my prediction, I say that they are going to build a RMC woodie at the back of the Wild West area where the Show Stage is and theme it to Mad Max.. that's my prediction.

^I really like this prediction! It's plausible for a couple reasons;

1) Mad Max is a hot movie IP owned by Warner Bros. - It's fresh and popular (based on the success of the latest movie and planned sequel).
2) An RMC, whether it be the iron horse steel track or the wooden topper track system, would aesthetically fit within a Mad Max theme. The wood lattice structure mixed with twisted steel and rivets - very post-apocalyptic. Even the trains have been given great 'mad max-esque' themeing in the past.Untitled.thumb.jpg.a81402344133e48651babGoliath_at_Six_Flags_Great_America_(1469

Would it be too ambitious to predict that it's a dueling RMC, where one side is Mad Max, and the other, the War Boys? And the rollercoaster is the chase sequence between the two, just like in the movies?

The only problem I see with Mad Max is that it's not an entirely family friendly movie IP, would that discourage young teens.....i really don't know? I guess if Saw can be a successful movie IP for a coaster (Thorpe Park) anything is possible?

Here's the application itself. I found it under "entertainment road". Anyone able to locate the name it's been lodged under? 

http://pdonline.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/masterview/modules/applicationmaster/default.aspx?page=wrapper&key=225405

Couldn't find it under "village"

generally get more applications when you go by the site address (entertainment road, seaworld drive, Foxwell rd/Dreamworld parkway) as opposed to VRTP.

I like the coaster suggestions so far.

Anyone know where the shed and tree were removed from?

http://pdonline.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/masterview/modules/propertymaster/default.aspx?page=wrapper&key=232692

pretty sure it was to make way for the Brock Experience 

Here's the application itself. I found it under "entertainment road". Anyone able to locate the name it's been lodged under? 

http://pdonline.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/masterview/modules/applicationmaster/default.aspx?page=wrapper&key=225405

Couldn't find it under "village"

It was lodged under Movie World.    

Makes perfect sense as a location.

I'm still hoping for a Jurassic World themed dark ride.

the Jurassic World / Jurassic Park franchise is owned by Universal, don't expect a Universal Studios IP like Jurassic World getting made into a ride at Movie World anytime soon..

Edited by The_Ninja_59

• Richard locked and unlocked this topic