Faller Huss Topspin

HussRainbow

Sadly to say TopSpin is one of the harder models to build, but this time round (this is my second topspin, after the first one came with so many borken pieces we just took it back) im more experienced, next model will be the FreeFall. models range from - $100 to $300 Also The WildeWasser Pirate Course is one of the harder ones too..

What ones are the cheapest? Also, does the Wildwasser use real water or is the channel just empty with gravity driven boats. BTW, do you work for a carnival ride company. I saw that coaster dynamix thing a couple of weeks ago, cool eh? Watch the video, the thing goes real fast and its funny watching peoples heads move while they watch the ride.

What ones are the cheapest? Also, does the Wildwasser use real water or is the channel just empty with gravity driven boats. BTW, do you work for a carnival ride company. I saw that coaster dynamix thing a couple of weeks ago, cool eh? Watch the video, the thing goes real fast and its funny watching peoples heads move while they watch the ride.
No I don't work for a carnival company, im 16, but wouldnt mind getting a job with O'Neills when they operate at the show! the WildeWasser does indeed use real water, with 2 pumps! also the cheapest ive seen is: Breakdancer Breakdance No.1 Flipper all around the $100 and in Sydney the Wilde Wasser was over $300

Well I wouldn't say they are a ripoff, it might be more than you'd personaly like to pay but that doesn't mean they are overpriced. You're paying for what you get, you have to remember these aren't aimed at the kiddy model toy kit market, they are targeted at serious model builders. (not to anyway imply you are a model building kid :) )

Yes every Faller model is motorised, and certain rides have a computer, that controls the sequence of the ride. Top Spin has one, Wave swinger and Free Fall also have them, these are circuit boards that control the rides cycle. Rides like the breakdance and ferris wheel, just connect up to a power pack (12-16v) and run just by flicking the switch at your power point (note: all rides need to be connected to a power pack, the rides with computers also connect to the power pack)