Tiger Island Refurbishment - Dreamworld 2016

Went on Friday to checkout Tiger Cub Kindy & Tiger Island. For a temp attraction, Tiger Cub Kindy's pretty awesome. Being up close to the cubs and just being able to watch them chillout and play is a nice change of pace. Tiger Island is gooooooone. So yeah, there's that. If you want to see a few more, you know what to do.

_MG_5144.jpg

_MG_5155.jpg

_MG_5169.jpg

_MG_5186.jpg

_MG_5190.jpg

23 hours ago, The_Ninja_59 said:

Kevil Hill laser tag is reopening on Friday 30th September, happy to hear it's coming back :) 

1 hour ago, themagician said:

^Because when the new TI opens, the temporary enclosure will be removed, along with the shop.

Kevil Hill will not be returning as a laser tag, my contact at dreamworld has confirmed 

"Kevil Hill will be a scare attraction during our upcoming Screamworld events. The lazer tag has been retired"

4 hours ago, Jordan M. said:

Kevil Hill will not be returning as a laser tag, my contact at dreamworld has confirmed 

"Kevil Hill will be a scare attraction during our upcoming Screamworld events. The lazer tag has been retired"

that's a different story that they told me, I got a response from Guests Services earlier today saying they are planing to reopen the laser tag on the 30th of September.. when did you get told this Jordan? 

On 3/13/2016 at 2:12 PM, The_Ninja_59 said:

Kevil Hill laser tag is reopening on Friday 30th September, happy to hear it's coming back :) 

I'm guessing you missed this post earlier last month... 

On 2/10/2016 at 5:11 PM, dodge53 said:

I asked the question regarding the kevil industries building and also if there are are any expected opening dates for mine ride and got the attached responce.

So maybe there are possible dates for reopening but they just can't share with us yet?

I like the wink at the end. Nice touch. Sounds like kenny and belinda are being a little cheaky.

2016-02-10 17.09.00.jpg

15 hours ago, Wyncenuros said:

Sort of impressed how well the billboard matches the greenery in the background from this angle...

I thought the same thing.

Photographer's challenge: take a photo which lines up the trees and the billboard perfectly... a little to the left should do it...

13 hours ago, The_Ninja_59 said:

that's a different story that they told me, I got a response from Guests Services earlier today saying they are planing to reopen the laser tag on the 30th of September.. when did you get told this Jordan? 

Sounds to me like guest services are confusing 'laser tag' with 'scare attraction' considering they call them both 'kevil hill'. I think we've had several sources, including the official facebook page say that the laser tag was not coming back.

that's good enough for me.

Hi all, has anyone been to Dreamworld since Monday just gone (Wipeout reopening) and noticed the Wipeout doing a different ride program at all? I have a friend on snapchat who had a 5 second clip of it from today and from what I could tell it was doing a completely different flip than from what I have ever seen before. Thank you :) 

I went 2 days ago when they were doing empty test cycles of it, but it was the same usual one. Unless they have decided to change it since then, but I am not holding my breath. 

I did add my 2c to a recent DW post in which someone asked if they would change the cycle (I agreed with them)  so you never know.

• Richard changed the title to Tiger Island Refurbishment - Dreamworld 2016