Tiger Island Refurbishment - Dreamworld 2016

Thanks for the additional info. I realise that any sound business operator is always open to the idea of selling if the deal and the time is right.

The info I had read came from the GC bulletin. I wasn't aware AFR had been the source, otherwise naturally it'd have garnered a little more integrity and perhaps be taken a little more seriously.

56 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Thanks for the additional info. I realise that any sound business operator is always open to the idea of selling if the deal and the time is right.

The info I had read came from the GC bulletin. I wasn't aware AFR had been the source, otherwise naturally it'd have garnered a little more integrity and perhaps be taken a little more seriously.

I'd love to see the Wanda group pick up Dreamworld / WhiteWater World. In terms of seeing new world class attractions come to the park I think it's the most likely route to making that happen.

4 hours ago, AlexB said:

But the rest of the park needs some new attractions too.

Refurb and refresh is fine, but it's still just the same old ride you've been going on since you were 7. they need some new drawcards in other areas to spread the love.

Yeah, not denying they need new rides out there, but TBH, as much as I'd love new rides there, I'd like to see a quick paint job and refresh out there first. Wouldn't really look that great with a brand new ride in a (comparatively) run down area.

20 hours ago, Ashley said:

Learn something new every day and talk about praise that's dead on 9 stories. :D

10 hours ago, AlexB said:
  1. Goldilocks and the three bears
  2. Rapunzel
  3. The Princess and the Frog
  4. Cinderella
  5. Pinocchio
  6. The Fox and the Hound
  7. Jack and the Beanstalk
  8. The Little Mermaid
  9. Three Little Pigs

23 minutes ago, Ashley said:

.........????

35 minutes ago, reanimated35 said:

What is it with injuries today?! Someone passes out on hot wheels, guy falls out of log ride and I witness some woman fall off a segway, dislocate her leg and get airlifted to hospital from Fraser Island

Two of those are actually quite funny

Edited by joz
Quote added

• Richard changed the title to Tiger Island Refurbishment - Dreamworld 2016