Tiger Island Refurbishment - Dreamworld 2016

• 2 years later...
34 minutes ago, themagician said:

Bumping up a topic here, but what I’m about to tell you all is very important. 

If you have never used them, I highly recommend. When you next visit Dreamworld, use the toilets in tiger island. They are the best theme park toilets on the Gold Coast. They are so so clean and the best themed toilets I’ve been to. Nearly every detail has been considered to make them fit the theme of tiger island.

This precinct for me is still the best themed and well done area in any theme park on the Gold Coast. Areas like Castaway Bay, Villains precinct, Dreamworks and Nickelodeon are all great, but there is something about the whole Tiger Island area that I alway love visiting and looking at all the details.

100% agree on the Tiger island being the best themed area. It has its flaws, but overall it is the best example of Immersion and escapism in our parks. 

7 hours ago, themagician said:

Bumping up a topic here, but what I’m about to tell you all is very important. 

If you have never used them, I highly recommend. When you next visit Dreamworld, use the toilets in tiger island. They are the best theme park toilets on the Gold Coast. They are so so clean and the best themed toilets I’ve been to. Nearly every detail has been considered to make them fit the theme of tiger island.

This precinct for me is still the best themed and well done area in any theme park on the Gold Coast. Areas like Castaway Bay, Villains precinct, Dreamworks and Nickelodeon are all great, but there is something about the whole Tiger Island area that I alway love visiting and looking at all the details.

Haha - speaking of theme park bathrooms! Lol.

I find the ones In corroboree (next to the Salty) are pretty damn good too (although the narration has legit fooled me into thinking the stall was occupied!)

I think Dreamworld ultimately does better theming than VRTP - those toilets prove it!  I'm interested in seeing the final result for Steel Taipan...

5 hours ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

I find the ones In corroboree (next to the Salty) are pretty damn good too (although the narration has legit fooled me into thinking the stall was occupied!)

Dreamworld Toilet thread? Let's go! 😜

Whenever it's open, the toilets in the Convention building are great! The pair up the steps to the right were always completely deserted (and clean!) during the Lego show, even when it was busy during the school holidays.

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/05/2021 at 8:37 PM, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

I went and checked them out last weekend. They are pretty good, but Tiger Island are definitely the best