HAPPY MNEW YEAR!!!

AllegroCrab

• 2 weeks later...

but it was a tangential post, in no way related to the original topic, so hardly dead on that basis, when the comment relates to something else in the thread apart from the main topic of conversation.

I mean - people are still talking in the 2015 in dreamworld thread, and it hasn't been 2015 for about the same amount of time as the new year....? ;)

You are right AlexB but I don't come here to talk about NYE.  This make the relevance of NYE in association to parks reduced by a great margin.   Everything thing relating to parks is always relevant because we talk about the past, current and future of parks but not about NYE 3 years ago.

Who is the gatekeeper who decided when the relevance of NYE is over?  I believe this can be left to the key master of every person’s soul.  As the key master to my soul, I say it’s over but it’s ok if you want your soul to continue the experience but I didn’t do anything this year and think I was in bed by 10.

:)

Edited by skeetafly