Sea World, January 2016

Parkz News

Inoffensive SpongeBob-esque landscaping surrounds the couaster, though the ride is anything but immersive.

"coaster"

Proof-reading @Richard geez! :P 

I was about to say how great the spongebob theming looked until I saw the coaster. Everything else looks great but that just seems forgotten. 

The entirely pointless, unhygienic, dispatch-slowing and prone-to-failing seat belts have been removed from Storm Coaster. It's a rare win for logic.

I haven't been since Storm opened, what was unhygienic about the belts?

Yeah @reanimated35 a few more typos than usual in these last few... sorry about that!

The original caption for the SpongeBob coaster if you're interested. We do actually try not to be too critical...

I guess there's something about feeling the seat belt slowly soak through your clothes with the trapped moisture of the 50-odd other cycles before you that day. You then hope that they at least fully extend the seat belts each night for drying, but wonder just how dry they'd ever be able to get in a building full of water anyway. It never struck me as the most healthy aspect of Storm Coaster.