Doomsday Destroyer - 2016 Movie World construction

Best feature ever added to Parkz.  His on -1 now.

Something I have noticed is I can't see where anybody has mentioned their thoughts on the colour scheme.

I’m unsold on the colour scheme so far only because when I see it for some reason makes me think of a colonial dwelling.

Edited by skeetafly

46 minutes ago, OceanGirl said:

You get the option added when you become a Parkz crew member ?

Ha how do you get that highest of coaster geek honours? I was a mod on ozcoaster lol.

Back to Doomsday, I hope this will be the start of more rides in the future. I'm there's some simple, but effective flats they could throw in there in the future.

There is a bit of a facade going up near the toilets. But that is about all I can see thats different!

I might be wrong so please correct me this attraction probably doesn't have a roof so won’t the seats be exposed to the elements once it’s installed? But regardless you would cover it with something at close of park. It is really odd they are sitting there like a bunch of old Looney Tune Boats.

24 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Its one thing having your operational ride being exposed 24/7, like many rides are across the world, 

But It's another thing altogether having it sitting exposed for 6 months before anyone even rides on it.. 

Is it really that different, though?

Edited by Slick

Yeah but why not have the parts there, but sitting inside a container if they're not ready to be worked on? Or have the parts there but under a tarp until they're needed? 

I would have just expected them to want everything scratch/scuff/bird poop/damage free until launch day or at least until they were fixed onto the ride. 

• Richard featured and unfeatured this topic