Doomsday Destroyer - 2016 Movie World construction

Could those featured (Scarecrow, Bizarro, and Killer Croc) be hints at the future or?

Cause i see Bizarro fitting a coaster like his opposite, Superman. Meanwhile Scarecrow and KC both have ideas and ideals that fit a Showstage. With one preying on nightmares and the other hiding out primarily in the sewers. I's see Scarecrow as a motion dark ride and KC as a log flume. Unfortunately we have both of those and space says no to one.

I'd say it's just 3 chosen characters of the original concept art for the the new area (and the billboard). 

I don't think WB would have been too keen on them using Joker, Harley or the bigger name villains being used in Suicide Squad in their TVC as it would take away from the current SS media campaign. Killer Croc is obviously in SS but doesn't appear prominently in much of the media

More so, as would i, but unless this is a younger half transformation KC, then i'd rather a better jawline atleast. Croc is supposed to be a hulking monstrosity, not 6ft and human looking. Hopefully the movie explains that he's only halfway into his career, and in the future we can see the Killer we all know. 

7 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

You really think Bizarro would get an attraction before the likes of: The Flash, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Joker (if you don't count AA), Riddler etc etc? Zero chance IMO.

can I see Bizarro having a presence by way of an interactive figure/statue in the area, sure, but not his own attraction 

But didn't a lot of people here wonder why Starro was the villain for JL3D instead of a better known in the beginning?  He was better suited to the type of attraction they were going for...

8 hours ago, reanimated35 said:

One of you is right ;) 

Given one suggestion is theming for current construction, and the other is hints to possible future attraction(s), and the fact that @reanimated35 has just been on the Star Tour, I find its more likely they were told about an attraction being built, than several that would clearly not have been signed off yet...

therefore.... Brad is right.

11 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

You really think Bizarro would get an attraction before the likes of: The Flash, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Joker (if you don't count AA), Riddler etc etc? Zero chance IMO.

can I see Bizarro having a presence by way of an interactive figure/statue in the area, sure, but not his own attraction 

He did at SFGAdv and SFNE :P

SFGAdv only just got a joker ride this year, meanwhile Bizzaro opened in 2009.

Edited by Gazza

21 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Well SS's Killer Croc is actually prosthetics and makeup, whereas movie worlds TVC is cgi. 

For a film, I'd much rather they go to the effort of using prosthetics and a real actor where possible rather than having a cgi character 

The one in MW's TVC was not cgi. The eyes maybe, but not Croc himself. Just sayin'.

Edited by JaggedJanine
Fixing punctuation.

46 minutes ago, reanimated35 said:

It's just @JaggedJanine before she puts make up on in the morning. 

Even that's too good. This is AFTER! 

49 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Really? You say that like you have some insider knowledge as to that being accurate, so I'm not going to say you are wrong, but it looks 100% cgi to me 

image.jpeg

100% not cgi.

16 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Really? You say that like you have some insider knowledge as to that being accurate, so I'm not going to say you are wrong, but it looks 100% cgi to me 

Why go through all the trouble of creating a detailed CG model like that and not actually "animate" it for the commercial. From the comments here it is hinted at that these will be the figures used for the "interactive elements" around the ride.

• Richard featured and unfeatured this topic