Doomsday Destroyer - 2016 Movie World construction

34 minutes ago, Santa07 said:

Hopefully we'll actually be able to get that close to the ride... a small envelope just means cooler and closer photo opportunities :) 

I don't see why not. Using the travelling version of the ride as an example (Hangover) you can get very close to the ride without issues. Just keen in mind it's likely to be somewhat of a 'splash-zone' for people with weaker stomachs on the ride. 

On 22/08/2016 at 11:22 AM, reanimated35 said:

Sick of this quote box crap...  Any way to remove it?

I wouldn't be too worried about the splash zone...  Sitting face to face with someone during the ride, kicking them in the shins may not be the worst thing you could do...

...and subsequently miss out on having your ride experience filmed. You did notice that it is to feature on-board cam,  yeah? 

20160905_005025.jpg

20160905_004908.jpg

I dare say that you'd have to be sitting in certain spots for it to work, more than likely the ones facing inward, as I can't see how they could capture the outer riders. Not unless they have off-board cameras set up somewhere. 

On 2/9/2016 at 3:10 PM, YLFATEEKS said:

@reanimated35 Time to rock the Parkz shirt

The instructions for the film shoot were very clear not to wear any branded clothing.

6 hours ago, Theme Park Girl said:

I dare say that you'd have to be sitting in certain spots for it to work, more than likely the ones facing inward, as I can't see how they could capture the outer riders. Not unless they have off-board cameras set up somewhere. 

My first thoughts were that they were only for the ride operator to monitor riders, as i'm sure there will be an op able to see each end, but your explanation is plausible too - as for how the end seats will be filmed - we haven't seen the spear return yet, have we? Maybe that has a camera on it too?

25 minutes ago, Theme Park Ninja said:

just heard this from the same person about the new coaster, the general public could be riding Doomsday as of next week, will be very happy if this is the case :D 

Well given the likely inaccuracy of the new coaster information you received I'll take that with a grain of salt. However an early opening for DD is much more likely than an 8min ride time