Doomsday Destroyer - 2016 Movie World construction

No way that support on the counterweight is a lifting point. Def designed to attach something. Probably also the weight was written there (weight would be for the crane driver) because they know it will be covered when whatever it is gets bolted on. 

Was at park this morning and looks like the bank? near the toilet block is almost complete, and the control booth was being painted a beautiful teal colour...  And as first time been there since the western theme was demolished...  Photos do not do the size of this ride any justice...

1 hour ago, Wyncenuros said:

Photos do not do the size of this ride any justice...

I was at the park this afternoon as well and I had the exact same thought. Even though it's not as tall as some other rides, it still feels intimidating and imposing, even from behind the construction fence. 

I wonder why they are painting the control booth teal. I thought for a villainous themed area they might have gone for a bit more of a darker colour scheme, rather than a bright blue. Perhaps it could just be a base colour, with some more paint to come?

1 hour ago, RabbitohsFan1 said:

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Wild West and this new DC Villain area are going to clash a bit?  

Maybe the reason Wild West Falls is getting an extended refurb is so they can retheme in to a DC Villain? #wildwestjoker #cowboysandbatman #thatlastonesoundsdirtyinhindsight

11 hours ago, reanimated35 said:

Brokebatmantouin

Ha if you've seen the Adam West Batman movie, the Dark Knight would definitely enjoy Brokeback Mountain. Maybe the park should be completely re-themed to the films of Ang Lee:

Brokeback Mountain Falls, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Coaster (for Scooby), Eat Drink Man Woman (for Rick's), Lust Caution Stunt Show, Launch of Pi, Sense and Sensibility League.3D and so on.

2 hours ago, AlexB said:

The camo isn't going to clash with WWF because you won't see it... it's camo.

f0e382ef950afe426fdef9e782bd42ffefff6daa

I've already done that joke ? Hahahaha

On 19 May 2016 at 1:08 AM, xRazzBerryx said:

Wait. What happens when they take the crane away? What will it be attached too? I can't even see the main support?

image.jpeg

• Richard featured and unfeatured this topic