Doomsday Destroyer - 2016 Movie World construction

19 hours ago, Theme Park Girl said:

Just uploaded my Canon pics from the test dummy runs on Friday morning and thought I'd also post a few, given its a slow DD news day lol.  

I dunno about you guys, but I love seeing our little puffy green haired plastic mates getting taken for a spin ??

Good to see some more infamous Parkz members getting a preview ride on Doomsday. Thanks for the coverage Theme Park Girl - looking forward to similar when the new coaster starts going up. 

5 hours ago, downunder said:

Thanks for the coverage Theme Park Girl - looking forward to similar when the new coaster starts going up. 

Welcome ??

Test dummies are being loaded back on the ride this morning, so more test cycles on the way. Not a huge amount has changed otherwise, other than the new cement paths being laid to the east of the ride. I've been told that all the facades facing West are now complete. 

Here's a couple of pics, won't saturate with any more since there's not of change to report since the weekend. 20160718_100544.jpg

20160718_100552.jpg

^This has been discussed before. And it would only really work if there was a ride on that land, and for a while it was believed the coaster could be going there. But as they've now building a big shed there, its unlikely. I'd say the reason is because that is where the entry to the queue line is. But they may put it on the other side to, with something between them so it doesn't look strange.

From the fast pass information for Fright Nights...

Minimise your wait on 4 epic coasters with a Fast Track Ride Pass. Enjoy unlimited access to SUPERMAN Escape, GREEN LANTERN Coaster, DOOMSDAY Destroyer and SCOOBY-DOO Spooky Coaster from 6pm-9pm.

So...

It is a coaster then???

• Richard featured and unfeatured this topic