Ashley

What do you want done in Gold Rush Country for it's anniversary this year

35 posts in this topic

All of this I like very much. I believe @Gazza did some concept artwork for a Eurofighter to replace Eureka. I wonder if it's still floating around somewhere. In a perfect world, i'd like to see mine ride make a refurbished return and for a major coaster to go into Blue Lagoon and have the area bridged into one big gold rush area. That end of the park already has two sets of amenities, merch and food outlets to fill in the area. It's a no brainer in terms of expanding the park out.

Building on this, i'd love to see the Skylift station turned into a bar/tapas/restaurant like @joz said and even having an acrylic floor in some parts on the lower floor so you can look down to see the rapids pass underneath.

13 minutes ago, Slick said:

All of this I like very much. I believe@Gazza did some concept artwork for a Eurofighter to replace Eureka. I wonder if it's still floating around somewhere. In a perfect world, i'd like to see mine ride make a refurbished return and for a major coaster to go into Blue Lagoon and have the area bridged into one big gold rush area. That end of the park already has two sets of amenities, merch and food outlets to fill in the area. It's a no brainer in terms of expanding the park out.]

Is this what you were looking for?

29 minutes ago, coasterdude44 said:

It would be great to see a compact looping coaster like a eurofighter to replace Eureka. The problem is, it's not compact enough. The mine ride layout is SUPER tight

Not if you extend out over the lake

I'd like the Eureka ride re-designed and re-opened. And Buzzsaw The Sequel. Tear down the existing ride and add the model with 2 loops.