Do you ever foresee a theme park closing down?

POP

Pretty sure you are right, it was filmed on the Gold Coast and it had sonny as an adult with an animal park. Can't imagine there were a lot of choices in the area in the 90's. Only thing that comes to mind would have been flea's, but it's not exactly open (as in, land to roam) like I remember koala town.

Edited by Levithian

2 hours ago, POP said:

Dream world will close down, i'm sorry to say. I've had a successful premonition in the past. When i was 6 i dreamt of a terrorist attack attacking twin buildings in a big city. 

Hope you weren't born after 1995.

One of the things you learn about the collapse of the WTC towers and Wonderland as well is that nothing lasts forever. What can constitute a major part of your life could disappear pretty quickly if, for example, an Asian conglomerate took over your favourite theme park.

Edited by iwerks