DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

I don't expect this one to get much activity just yet, but to try and separate the discussion of these two very different projects, let's try and keep all roller coaster speculation and discussion here. Discussion about Doomsday Destroyer, the 2016 flat ride is over here.

A few pieces of reading materials to get things started:

And our ride profile, where we'll have all likely and confirmed information as it comes to light:

http://www.parkz.com.au/parks/AU/Gold_Coast/Warner_Bros_Movie_World/ride/2445-Unknown_Roller_Coaster

3 hours ago, skeetafly said:

I'm keeping out of this discussion.  I had no idea with the last one, even with all the clues.   I keeping my involvement to one liners and criticism.   I tell you one thing.  It’s not a real coaster unless it has a dark section with loads of theming.

And looks like a Monorail?

21 hours ago, Slick said:

I would love to see something like this, which is a POV of one of the coasters Richard mentioned in his article.

This is exactly what Australia needs. A massive lift hill, long ride time, and just all out impressive. It would dominate the skyline. I also have no doubt it would draw the crowds in for a long time to come. Seriously hoping.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2016 at 3:18 PM, Slick said:

I would love to see something like this, which is a POV of one of the coasters Richard mentioned in his article.

That looks really fun. Movieworld can just build a clone of it and be sorted. Even the name can be the same, since it fits in to Movie DC Superhero World just fine!

• Like 1

• Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion
  • joz featured and unfeatured this topic
  • joz locked and unlocked this topic
  • joz locked this topic