DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

5 hours ago, Noxegon said:

Most of the recent Giga Coasters have been far too short. Case in point Leviathan, whose brake run is over 100 feet in the air.

I'd rather see something smaller that makes full use of its potential energy. If the rumours I'm hearing are true I might be buying some flights...

I hear you, maverick owns anything at Cedar Point IMO, and most of my fave coasters are under 200 feet. I've heard some int(amin)eresting rumours too lol.

• 4 weeks later...

If only it was a DC film about to film next door, they could have made a big deal about the grand opening of the new area with promotion in park with the actors etc. 

Quite ironic that whilst all the focus in park is DC, that the production arm of VR is using Thor 3 as a tent pole opportunity to snatch future Marvel productions for the studio's and Australia 

18 hours ago, Smeg said:

Just warming up this topic ready for a big announcement soon 

17 hours ago, The_Ninja_59 said:

are you an inside source @Smeg? when can we expect the announcement at what time?

2 hours ago, The_Ninja_59 said:

I know that @Theme Park Girl

Smeg was acting like the announcement was going to be dropped in the next 24 hours 

Ninja's first reply originally said 'at what time tomorrow' and i think this is where the 'next day announcement' hype came from. Smeg didn't ever give an actual timeframe other than 'soon'

Sorry I don't know anything I saw they were making an announcement in the next few weeks and I thought this might include the coaster so I thought it was time to warm up this topic ready for an announcement and get people talking again looks like it worked, sorry if I caused any premature excitement my bad

3 hours ago, The_Ninja_59 said:

my bad everyone ?

That's ok mate. It doesn't matter if you get things wrong, what's important is that when you realise it's wrong, acknowledge the mistake and move on, rather than continuing to fruitlessly argue the point, or deleting the replies of those who proved it to you. :)

On 8 April 2016 at 4:30 PM, aaronm said:

^The Europa Park VR is the one I'm most keen to try, as the ride video was developed by their in-house media team (Mack Media). I suspect that like a lot of attractions, the quality of the VR experience is going to vary widely between parks.

Its awesome. I was lucky enough to ride it last year.

8 hours ago, Smeg said:

Sorry I don't know anything I saw they were making an announcement in the next few weeks and I thought this might include the coaster so I thought it was time to warm up this topic ready for an announcement and get people talking again looks like it worked, sorry if I caused any premature excitement my bad

69095722.jpg

Edited by XxMrYoshixX

1 hour ago, Santa07 said:

I heavily doubt it, but I couldn't help thinking that there's a tiny chance that some of this mysterious track could be coming our way...

(I'll take the green track thankyou very much)

Maybe we are getting it in time for the olympics. Green and gold for australia, poo-brown because of how shit we do at the summer olympics....

• Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion
  • joz featured and unfeatured this topic
  • joz locked and unlocked this topic
  • joz locked this topic