DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

22 hours ago, Skeeta said:

I agree @AlexB but the law man say you can't bank traffic onto the road.  For every so many car parks you have to have create a length of driveway.

@Theme Park Girl when did you take the photos?  When I was around the park at 8am they had the track hooked up to the crane.

Going by your photos it now looks like they now have 2 bigger cranes on site.

I thought the same as @AlexB

@Skeeta can you see any legal reason why they couldn't run curbing along the temporary fence line and make that the new drive way. Also in your lift hill calculations did you get the possible angle of the car park footer support and if it might create a vehicle height restriction as it crosses the road.

49 minutes ago, loki75 said:

I thought the same as @AlexB

@Skeeta can you see any legal reason why they couldn't run curbing along the temporary fence line and make that the new drive way. Also in your lift hill calculations did you get the possible angle of the car park footer support and if it might create a vehicle height restriction as it crosses the road.

I can't answer you because it would take me a couple of hours to work it out. 

If it was not a straight forward job to get it to work you could engage a Traffic Engineer to come up with a solution. 

I’m sure you would get something to work but it might not look the same as the system MW is running now.

test.thumb.JPG.46de0a80b1d7c00d7ab44d5630b2addc.JPG

2 minutes ago, Theme Park Girl said:

Yep, there's Mack officials on site supervising and assisting in the assembly ☺️👍

Thanks for the photos TPG!

Mack officials on site, coaster starting to take shape, so very exciting!

Damn it's looking good. And despite being a bit unsure about the colour, I really think it was a great choice and really does make a statement out the front of the park. And despite this being the only part of the coaster constructed, it really gives an idea of the large scale of this coaster. One thing that I can't get my head around still is that if the coasters lift hill does reach a height of over 61m, then it will be the same, if not taller than Batwing Spaceshot. 

• Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion
  • joz locked this topic