DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

I hope that one of the queue lines is a front seat queue line. I remember back when I rode Xcelerator at Knotts Berry Farm that it provided one for the front seat & it really helped with the flow of the queue. I notice it a lot on superman when people wait for the front, and then they all start clumping up in the corner as people squeeze past. Having a front seat queue will elimate that so I'm all for it :) 

1 hour ago, xRazzBerryx said:

I hope that one of the queue lines is a front seat queue line. I remember back when I rode Xcelerator at Knotts Berry Farm that it provided one for the front seat & it really helped with the flow of the queue. I notice it a lot on superman when people wait for the front, and then they all start clumping up in the corner as people squeeze past. Having a front seat queue will elimate that so I'm all for it :) 

They had this at PortAventura as well, although only for Furius Baco, which was unfortunately the worst coaster in the park.

I think the only downside to a front row queue is that ride ops probably won't like people holding up at the front of the other queue if passengers want the back row, or any other specific seat.  They'll want to be able to assign anyone in the regular queue to avoid the delays that the front row queue is trying to avoid.

This coaster being a hyper coaster, I'd really love the option to wait for the back row. Hopefully in the end they just let you wait for any seat.

Edited by AllegroCrab

So at the bottom of the queue ramp, do you think there will be further switchbacks? Or do you think the queue lines in the site plans will have a switchback element and then split to four separate queues? Doesn't really seem long enough, but then again, SE's probably is around the same size?

Also, :( to two train operation and minimal station design.

13 minutes ago, YLFATEEKS said:

I can't tell if @djrappa is excited that nothing has changed on site or is rappa being a smart ass or could it be possible rappa is joking around?

Maybe he's secretly hoping the coaster is never built

Perhaps he's a secret agent employed by Dreamworld and is out to stop it

Or maybe he's just joking around, but that would be very unlikely

1 hour ago, djrappa said:

Thanks for the update!

Lol. Could be worse. I could be posting photos identical to the last lot that were shared as an 'update'. Decided to just do a brief post instead ?

33 minutes ago, YLFATEEKS said:

@djrappa

@Theme Park Girl Thank you for the update.  You have saved me a detour on the way home.

Lol no worries. Exactly the reason why I think it can't hurt to know if someone's had a look recently, that way we aren't all wasting trips out there, or wondering if we've missed something in each others absence. 

Sharing is caring, right? #teamwork ??

40 minutes ago, Theme Park Girl said:

Lol. Could be worse. I could be posting photos identical to the last lot that were shared as an 'update'. Decided to just do a brief post instead ?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like every update Parkz (or anyone else) does is deja vu. There's only so many things you can say about concrete footings, and we've been saying it on repeat for about three or four months...

4 hours ago, YLFATEEKS said:

One thing we are running low on is updates on the conduit.

I have not found on any plans that the electrical distribution box will be relocated to a different location.  Not to say it won’t but for now it remains directly under the lift hill.

elect.thumb.JPG.dabc849543ec4018c2ebf717cd1c136a.JPG

power.JPG

...which is peculiar as I thought the station blueprints were having the ride entry under the lift hill.

• Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion
  • joz locked this topic