Last Day Celebrations

xtreme

No, there wont be anything, it will just be like a normal day mate at the park, it will close at 5pm but there will be a staff reunion party at 6pm and they will probably get them out of there by about 8pm. If your down in Sydney, take a last trip out, its no hassle or anything and think that you will never set foot in the park again.

Probably get rid of the beer they could never have sold otherwise. i.e. Tooheys New or XXXX or something :P Probably light at the very least. I think that's all they used to be allowed to serve us up at Attractions Parties. Although, did we get super at employee of the month? Can't remember a real lot of those... :confused: I can't believe the bastards didn't invite me! I'm cut. Distraught... :rolleyes: Might just have to gate crash. Stuff em. I'm sure I can rustle up some fellow ex-employees for a good night out ;)

I seriously doubt it's going to be packed... Most people are going out that weekend as there are big free ticket giveaways. My guess Sunday will be the busy day, there aren't all that many people that will part with $50 just for the last day... Will be very interested to see one way or another :-)