Sea World updates 2016

1 hour ago, joz said:

That's a pretty impressive footer for a single rock

Joz I feel I need to point out to you (because among many other things I'm quite the expert in construction) that in Australia we refer to them as Footings and not Footers as they do in America. 

In would hope you will take this completely unnecessary correction on board or we will have to have an extensive discussion topic about this. 

I forgot to mention in my last post... the new bridge appears to be well and truly completed now. However it's still barricaded off to the public. Not sure why, but it's certainly not helping with the current detouring situation.

IMG_1562.JPG

Does anyone have any ideas why they think Sea World would be delaying it's opening? 

7 hours ago, joz said:

Just thought I'd drop this here;image.png

When Jason tagged me in this earlier, I laughed so hard!!! :lol: Ok, ok... you win this round, Joz :D:P

7 hours ago, The_Ninja_59 said:

TPG missed it by one day, :P 

Tell me about it lol. They probably opened it the moment I left yesterday :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, AlexB said:

TPG and TPAGG are going to get confusing. You guys should consider a merger. TPGATPAGGAAGGT

(Theme Park Girl and Theme Parks A Go Go Are A Go Going Together). Much less confusing.

Lol, well @joz ... an affiliation may happen one day. Especially when he gets all these exclusives before I do. Who knows :P;)

Edited by joz

5 hours ago, Theme Park Girl said:

Lol, well @joz ... an affiliation may happen one day. Especially when he gets all these exclusives before I do. Who knows :P;)

Glad I could give you a laugh @Theme Park Girl ?

Also don't forget that this year, Theme Parks a Go-Go is celebrating 5 years of being for sale.

Edited by joz

Just popped into SW, and wow it was busy, and trying to move around proved to be a little difficult, especially when shows finish. The path under the stone bridge was very difficult to get though, especially with those metal railings.

Thank god the bridge at the front of the park is open

image.jpeg

Quite a lot of seating and tables has been added around the edges of COTD, mainly around the whales.

image.jpeg

And here's a quick update on the plaza area:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, themagician said:

Just popped into SW, and wow it was busy, and trying to move around proved to be a little difficult, especially when shows finish. The path under the stone bridge was very difficult to get though, especially with those metal railings.

Thank god the bridge at the front of the park is open

image.jpeg

Quite a lot of seating and tables has been added around the edges of COTD, mainly around the whales.

image.jpeg

Thanks for the updates @themagician ! unfortunately Theme Parks A Go Go were the exclusive first to post pictures of the newly opened bridge and all should bow down to the might of TPAGG. :)

With the tables and chairs around COTD - are these perhaps just the seating previously seen in the plaza? (and therefore will they disappear once the plaza reopens?)