Sea World updates 2016

Went to SW this afternoon to check out the construction, and it's coming along nicely. image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

They are blocking the 'fountain' from view now ?

image.jpeg

And I had a look at the seals in the Polar Bear Cub area, and they were really playful and seemed to enjoy that area much more. Despite Seal Harbour being a fairly good exhibition, I think it could be a lot better when some rocks, and a waterfall, like seen in the area they are currently in.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Also, the monorail station at the front of the park had quite a few workmen repainting and repairing some of the steel work in the roof, as well as the barriers.

Edited by themagician

• 2 weeks later...

spent the day at seaworld today and i saw this as we were leaving. Staff there were telling me there was an accident down in dolphin cove but they wouldnt comment any further on the situation. Storm coaster was down untill 3pm and when they re opened they were only running one boat. Wait times were nearly 2 hours. Later on though they added another boat to speed things up.

sorry about the phone quality pic's btw

WP_20160731_16_40_00_Pro.jpg

WP_20160731_16_40_31_Pro.jpg

Edited by RabbitohsFan1

14 hours ago, RabbitohsFan1 said:

spent the day at seaworld today and i saw this as we were leaving. Staff there were telling me there was an accident down in dolphin cove but they wouldnt comment any further on the situation. Storm coaster was down untill 3pm and when they re opened they were only running one boat. Wait times were nearly 2 hours. Later on though they added another boat to speed things up.

sorry about the phone quality pic's btw

WP_20160731_16_40_00_Pro.jpg

WP_20160731_16_40_31_Pro.jpg

Hope no one tripped over the new fountain!

(seriously, I hope all is ok)