Gyroswing Name

Obstructure

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nup, none of them. I am sure kennykoala will find out and tell you all, it is common knowledge around the park now so it isn't such a big secret anymore. Went in there today, it was PACKED so we didn't stay long, don't know what was going on but it was as busy, if not busier then holiday times. There is now a big hole where the C________R is going. It doesn't look like it is going to be very big though, I thought it was much bigger then that. Can't wait until it is opened!

Okay so we know that they are going to get a Gyro Swing, we know its being made by Ride Trade, so now what about the specifics? The Intamin website states that there are 3 different sizes, so, which one are we getting? I really doubt the small one alot, but the medium size does have its advantages space-wise. But I guess it most probably would be the large model because of the sheer size of dirt they have turned the pathway into! Anybody else want to grumble on like I just did?

I know some ride specifics and what is planned but I don't think I am allowed to say anything because it might be sensitive information. Besides, it may be wrong so I won't waste everyones time. There is a big circle they've dug up at the moment so you can use your imagination as to where it is going to be. As for the name, getting closer, but still not correct. C__________ER

The large circle is the loading platform as the floor drops away similar to the Leathal Weapon. The ride then starts it's motion back and forth. If any one caught the special last year on thrill rides on Discovery Channell, you would have seen the Huss version on the show. Should not type and drink beer at same time.....Not a good idea...

How many letters? that will really help, or maybe you could do one of those things where all the letters are jumbled up. Anyway, how can you get in trouble, DW aren't gonna track you down with the cyber crimes unit and why do they care if 100 or so people who geniunely want to know find out, the GP dosn't know a thing anyway, hell, I even told someone who was planning a trip up to QLD about and they didn't know what a Gyro Swing was! And when I tried to explain it they still didn't understand. Just tell us.