Gyroswing Name

Obstructure

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's think about it, Tower Of Terror is based around an abandoned shaft which is an escape route from the melting and toxicated world, which is in the middle of a old classic style town where you get your photo taken with old western-style "folkel". So i'm guessing if it's near Ocean Parade it will probably be based around swinging monkeys and that the gorillas are threatening the species of monkeys (the ones with the red butts, or they baboons? meh...) so you swing around until the baboons go away!?!?!?!?! Did you get that?

I actually think that "IF" they were going to revamp the Thunderbolt instead of demolish it, they should've rethemed it to "the screech of revengene", can you hold on?
How about calling it "Revenge of Screech" instead, and get Dustin Diamond in on the ad campaigns and everything? Skip that one if you don't get it - you're probably a bit young.

my first thought was hurricane It called be also called tornado (very close to cyclone) Or guyser. i think i like this one better.
Why would they call it geyser? From dictionary.com...
gey·ser    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (gzr) n.   A natural hot spring that intermittently ejects a column of water and steam into the air.   (gzr) Chiefly British. A gas-operated hot-water heater.  
I think Tsunami would fit the ride well.

So i was in Dreamworld today as it was my RDO and it wasn't very busy so i spent most of the day there, and I have some news to share with you all: The whole area where the gyroswing is to go is fenced off and they've started digging up the area. The area that is closed is from the end of the wipeout to the surf shop, including the sandwich bar. And as for the name, if I were a betting man, I would put money on it being called................. something starting with C. Don't know if I should spoil the surprise or keep the suspense for a little longer........ The name is what I heard from around the park anyway.

I go in reasonably regularly, so I could take a digital camera one time and give some updates, only problem is there are fences in the way so you can't see in that well. Lately I've been popping in for an hour or two which has been unusual because usually I go for most of the day, but it has mainly been looking for updates. You can maybe see it all from the Wipeout or Cyclone if you are quick but there's nothing really exciting at this stage, just a lot of digging. It is pleasing to see them start this so early so it should definately done by September. It was really out of the blue today when I saw it all. Anyways, I am presuming it will be Ocean themed because it is practically right next to the Wipeout. OK another clue then: The name doesn't sound Ocean Themed to me, and I'd expect most of you would agree. So if I were a betting man...... The name would start with a C, and doesn't really fit into the Ocean Theme.

I will be very annoyed if DW plonks this ride down in the middle of Ocean Parade and doesn't give it an ocean or related theme. Unless they are going to say it is actually a part of Main Street?! DW needs to start looking at consistency. Next clue please Obstructure. Not enough information yet