Aussie World: new attraction/s 2016

POP

Sent a email a day ago to Aussie World asking about the Wild Mouse, and this was their response

Hi Zanstabar,

Thank you for your email regarding the Wild Mouse Roller Coaster.  At this current stage the ride is under a required maintenance schedule.  At this point in time we are unsure of when it will return to normal operation.

Thanks again for your enquiry.

Maybe the future for the mouse isn't too bright?

Edited by Zanstabar

Personally I think it's time for them to do something medium sized and family friendly like a nice solid Maurer Sohne Spinning Coaster, similar to Spinball Whizzer Alton Towers. I think they'd need something to capture some of the Sunshine Coast family market away from the Gold Coast parks, something that's uniquely Aussie World, something that's not already seen and most importantly, something that's not going to break the bank.

I was up at Aussie World about a week ago and the Wild Mouse was under closed for scheduled maintenance and the entirety of the ride was surrounded by scaffolding. I didn't go over and investigate although it looked pretty serious. When the Wild Mouse goes down for maintenance, is the entire ride usually covered in scaffolding?

3 hours ago, downunder196 said:

The website now says closed till September 30

I know what's going to happen, Aussie World are going to pull off a Bermuda Triangle and shut the ride during maintenance. I thought it was only the VRTP parks that did this, at least DW have the decency to announce it will be shutting a ride ahead of time and not during maintenance.

9 minutes ago, XxMrYoshixX said:

I know what's going to happen, Aussie World are going to pull off a Bermuda Triangle and shut the ride during maintenance. I thought it was only the VRTP parks that did this, at least DW have the decency to announce it will be shutting a ride ahead of time and not during maintenance.

Yeah but then they leave it sitting there untouched for over 10 years after

1 hour ago, XxMrYoshixX said:

Actually i'm pretty certain Eureka went down for maintenance and never came back.

• Richard changed the title to Aussie World: new attraction/s 2016