2016 for Movie World

I'm still with Magician - looks like the grass has been worn out a bit and they're trying to grow it back.

these fences (known in events as 'bike rack fencing') aren't sufficient to keep people out of a 'restricted area' - they're just there as a barrier to encourage the area be avoided. If something were inside of it you didn't want people to get to if they wanted to, you'd either need the fence manned by security, or you'd need a higher fence.

i'm sold its to let the grass grow.

2 hours ago, AlexB said:

Lol. I don't believe so, but my source is also a member here who was at the park yesterday. I'm not sure whether they got pics, but i'm not stealing their thunder, just retracting my previous certainty to a somewhat more open minded view.

If you're referring to me @AlexB, I think you've got the wrong fenced off area in mind lol ?

It was the large fenced off swamp area at the front of the park where I spotted surveyors yesterday with their equipment set up ?

6 minutes ago, Theme Park Girl said:

If you're referring to me @AlexB, I think you've got the wrong fenced off area in mind lol ?

It was the large fenced off swamp area at the front of the park where I spotted surveyors yesterday with their equipment set up ?

@Theme Park Girl where have you been? I have come accustom to your updates and now they have stopped.  I even found myself crossing over to the other side for an update.

@Theme Park Girl This would have been the perfect time to bring out the zoom on the camera.  Side note:  Listen too Hot Tomato for a free carwash, to clean that windscreen..:)

I wonder how many people notice that they are pegging outside of the fenced area and why?.

Edited by YLFATEEKS