2016 for Movie World

2 hours ago, bladex said:

@Theme Park Girl want to do an andrew and take a peak inside that container?  :P

No, I don't. Unlike others, I respect boundary lines and remaining outside of restricted areas. No photo is worth that gamble to me, when I have spent many years building up the trust and respect of park management and staff. I intend to keep it that way ??

2 hours ago, Theme Park Ninja said:

no, it was originally set for the 14th 

That date makes more sense to me, it seemed odd that they would be reopening a ride on a Wednesday since they always traditionally reopen them on a Monday :)

20 minutes ago, Bruce4Dewey said:

Wild West Falls was open in 2009s fright nights

Won't happen again unfortunately. I've been informed that it's apparently due to guests not following safety procedures and being irresponsible litterbugs whilst using the ride at previous nights when it was open. All it takes is a few idiots to ruin something for the majority -_-

3 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

I think we all got that it was a joke bladex.

A over-used, out-of-date and unnecessary one...

That and, joke or not, we don't want to give anyone else the wrong idea. Breaking into any restricted areas at a theme park is NOT cool... plus you're likely to get banned. Don't do it, kids.... B)

On 7/9/2016 at 2:49 PM, Theme Park Ninja said:

so I was at Arkham just a minute a go, there was one thing that caught my attention in the control booth when I was lining up, there was a poster saying The Amazing Race is coming to Movie World in 2016, obviously we know this isn't a new attraction that Movie World.

I would say we would be seeing filming happening at Movie World soon so if you want your 15 seconds of fame this is your chance :) 

FYI this turned out to be a MW staff event. Probably explains why it was posted in a staff area, as it was only intended for staff eyes ;) 

Have heard from a couple of different sources this morning that trees in the fenced off area outside the front of the park have begun to be removed, as per the expected landscaping work. Although I would expect progress to be slow today, given the pouring rain on the Goldie over the past few hours lol ?

Work continues around the park, making it bigger and better than ever before! 

Toilets in the WB kids area are currently being refurbished:

20160827_113428.jpg

20160827_113924.jpg

Something is happening finally with the attraction formerly known as Taz's Bumper Cars, there is carpentry work popping up:

20160827_113626.jpg

20160827_150113.jpg

Ben & Jerry's is being reassembled, complete with shiny new icecream freezers! 

20160827_121855.jpg

Annnd the always awesome Star Tours continue ??

20160827_111140.jpg

Oh and let's not forget the Superman Escape repaint. Dude has finally made it to the top ??

20160827_150706.jpg

20160827_150721.jpg