Movie World Fright Nights 2016

Very difficult to predict. 

Last year I had the 4 mazes done in 2 hours, but that was making sure I was at the park for the rope drop and in the first hero maze in the first few runs. After an hour you can be looking at over an hour wait per maze. Can't comment on rides, I rarely do them on FN as there is so much else to do & see

34 minutes ago, Nat.1224 said:

Hi everyone, i was wondering what time approximate time limit it would take to get in the mazes and on rides? we aren't going at the start or end of October, so would this make a difference?

Cheers

1-1.5hr per maze. About the same per ride. If you're doing it once only, get a fast pass. 

I've been the last 3 years, and from experience, the first 1 or 2 nights have longer queues because they are usually trying to figure things out. But generally mazes are 1-1.5hrs. If you do a maze within the last 30 minutes of the night, then queues are very short. A couple of years ago I did wait 2hrs for a maze. Ride queues vary, depending on the ride, but are usually 30min-1hr.

45 minutes ago, Nat.1224 said:

Hi everyone, i was wondering what time approximate time limit it would take to get in the mazes and on rides? we aren't going at the start or end of October, so would this make a difference?

Cheers

Is this question posted twice? I swear I already answered it about an hour ago... 

5 minutes ago, flipp said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, really odd choice by MW, but I'll take it.

Funny seeing how you guys were saying it was 100% confirmed not a maze though. :P

Or that they knew and weren't allowed to reveal anything, so they did the right thing and kept their mouths closed and waited until it was official announced by the right source

11 minutes ago, SuperBat_90 said:

Or that they knew and weren't allowed to reveal anything, so they did the right thing and kept their mouths closed and waited until it was official announced by the right source

Pretty sure they didn't know, also, they didn't keep their mouths shut, they said that it is definitely not a maze but could a bar. No beef tho idc.

22 minutes ago, flipp said:

Pretty sure they didn't know, also, they didn't keep their mouths shut, they said that it is definitely not a maze but could a bar. No beef tho idc

Just to clarify my earlier comments....

Screenshot_20160918-165613.png

Screenshot_20160918-165704.png

There's nothing I said there which hasn't turned out to be the case. The photo Ninja posted IS in fact of the new bar, the maze (which has now been confirmed does share the same theme) is on the other side ??

13 minutes ago, micky.d123 said:

Hey sorry just on the picture is there a video for the maze or is it just a trailer for the actual TV show if its trailer for the maze  where are we able to find it? Thanks :) 

It takes you to a trailer of the show on YouTubeIMG_0085.PNG