Movie World Fright Nights 2016

10 minutes ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

So fake blood on our clothing and something as simple as a bruise / cut and little bit of blood smear on face would be okay?

That's fine 

19 minutes ago, Theme Park Ninja said:

I will have a full on review up tomorrow of the event and the tour but here's the order of the best maze to the worst 

1: Conjuring 2

2: F13

3 Wyrmwood 

4 FDTD

Shame to see FDTD at the bottom, you'd like to think the hero mazes would be the standouts, though I'm hoping there is no 'worst' in the scale and it's more so a scale of which one is more great than the other ones 

1 minute ago, Zacmyboy said:

Which panic rooms have actors this year inside the room?

Panic Rooms weren't operating tonight so we can't answer that, Playpen last year didn't have any actors I believe Devilution had actors I'm not sure as I only did Playpen

4 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Shame to see FDTD at the bottom, you'd like to think the hero mazes would be the standouts, though I'm hoping there is no 'worst' in the scale and it's more so a scale of which one is more great than the other ones 

FDTD has the scares, there's no standout scenes in the maze and themeing quickly got repetitive, here's a few points from the other mazes they got really slack with F13 with the beginning scene instead of pond like last year, they used garbage bags as the pond. If you didn't enjoy Wyrmwood last year I think you will like it a lot more better this year, I found Wyrmwood more enjoyable this year than last year, I won't give out what happens in Conjuring's secret room, I found it really enjoyable and spent at least 10 mins in there 

I have to be honest and say that none of the mazes stood out to me as amazing. In most of them I didn't get any scares and the mazes got pretty clogged up. In fdtd I got a really good scare at the end though, what's wierd to me is that they removed that scare towards the end of the event. The conjuring 2 maze was okay nothing too special to be completely honest. Wormwood was suprisingly the one of the best mazes. It wasnt as good as it was last year but it was still good. And Friday the 13th was quite disappointing... there werent many scares when I went in, just wasn't that good Imo. 

Edited by Ethanmxd

1 minute ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

From what I've seen on social media, I'm not sure if I'm sold on the Day of the Dead precinct. Just seems like it's more Carnivale than Horror and what's with the Clowns in the Halloween Precinct? What song did they play for Rise of the Dead?

My thoughts exactly, I'm really sad that the DOTD precinct doesn't look it could be even slightly scary. :/

besides FDTD (which it wasn't that completely that bad, Clowns and the Jack the Ripper mazes are worse than this) thought tonight was really good,  I would say I prefer last year's event to tonight but one thing to remember is that it was Day 1 and they are going to have teething issues.

nonetheless I have the UTT booked again for 22nd which I'm excited for... I will be interested to hear people's opinions on the UTT Tour in the Scooby Overflow,

would anyone know why no one was going in F13 for the first 20 mins of the event? 

Edited by Theme Park Ninja

I go into these things expecting to be let down and boy was tonight a let down. I only got 2 good scares out of all 4 mazes (Wyrmwood and Dusk till Dawn). Conjuring was very short, It really needed to be in one of the sheds behind west. During staff changes you would see 3 of the same character walking through the park to get to their maze. "Rise of the dead" was a huge let down as this was my favourite memory from last year. I'll defiantly be back though as I bought a season pass and also want to experience UTT, the panic rooms and the VR thingy. The first night of all movie world events are usually pretty terrible anyway so I'm really hoping they can work out their teething issue and make the event how I remember it.