Movie World Fright Nights 2016

37 minutes ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

I know what ac means ? I just mean where's the connection between aircon and fright nights ? 

Air conditioning can be scary. What if Bruce Willis is hiding in the ducting? 

7 minutes ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

Ah okay. So, no one really has any idea where the mazes will be? This is all just speculation?

Confirmed maze in dodgems. That's all that's officially confirmed at this stage. 

No idea, depends on where else they will put mazes, and the size of those spaces. One issue I'm seeing with the mazes not being in the Sound Stages is that the park will feel much more crowded without the large area where people queue, and the waking out to them. I still haven't seen any fully reliable confirmation that the sounds stages won't be used. Yes Thor is being filmed, but there are 9 stages, surely they won't use all of them, or they can't use some of the other ones, rather than 1 and 2. Otherwise I can't see where else they can realistically put the mazes.

I actually did explain it a little earlier.

the majority of the sound stages have fixed scenery/water features etc that are used regularly/year round, these cannot be used for mazes, nor for filming movies except when needed for their pre-set layouts. Ie, on sound stage has a waterfall and pool feature in it.

sound stages 1 & 2 re-set to completely empty buildings, which make them great for mazes, but also for filming, as they are basically a blank canvas.

as confirmed this week, Thor 3 will film from July 4th for approximately 3 months. 

^lol.

Yes there are other sound stages. Some mazes could possibly be installed in the ones with fixed sets, depending on the room to move - remember that film sets need to have space for film crew, dollies, etc, so there could be enough space in some of them (pure speculation) to put a maze in - the problem, and this is the big one - is if shooting is occurring in the Thor stages, they aren't going to want a bunch of fright nights people walking past the stages - you'll notice signage all around that requests silence when the red lights are on.

Of course, its only 1-2 nights per week, and with a stage they don't need to wait for it to be dark, so they could co-exist, but given the extended walk to get to the other stages - the park has other options they can look at and I think they will be able to do it rather well.

9 hours ago, reanimated35 said:

Air conditioning can be scary. What if Bruce Willis is hiding in the ducting? 

Confirmed maze in dodgems. That's all that's officially confirmed at this stage. 

Dodgem Confirmed,Show Stage (Doomsday) & Behind WWF is definitely a maze. Due to Chris Hemsworth filming in Sound Stages & the area being off limits 

There's rumours flying about that the pine trees on the right side of WWF could be utilised as a horror camp out , Guests pay extra to sleep in a tent in the wooded forest, and at random periods of the night have Actors/Scariers come out and attack during the night !

2 hours ago, dmh said:

Dodgem Confirmed,Show Stage (Doomsday) & Behind WWF is definitely a maze. Due to Chris Hemsworth filming in Sound Stages & the area being off limits 

There's rumours flying about that the pine trees on the right side of WWF could be utilised as a horror camp out , Guests pay extra to sleep in a tent in the wooded forest, and at random periods of the night have Actors/Scariers come out and attack during the night !

Your 'definite' comments are usually fairly dubious..

i haven't heard any rumours of a horror camp, but logically I don't see it happening. 

2 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Your 'definite' comments are usually fairly dubious..

i haven't heard any rumours of a horror camp, but logically I don't see it happening. 

Hi Brad, is this not a public forum and were welcome to our views,thoughts, and whatever else, don't be so rude and narrow minded 

• Richard changed the title to Movie World Fright Nights 2016