Movie World Fright Nights 2016

I know we got a little a bit until we hear about Fright Nights, to keep the thread flowing I wanted to hear what everyone wants to see for FN 2016, I want to see Halloween or Texas Chainsaw be the two mazes, and for those who didn't know, Friday and Wyrmwood are set to return for this years event,

Edited by The_Ninja_59

Surely this could have gone into the "2016 for Movieworld" post ..

Well as confirmed last year, the 2 hero mazes from 2015 become the 'minor' mazes for 2016 

we heard also heard that they were looking at pulling off a MAJOR licensing deal for this years big hero maze, so for me that looks like either Scream or potentially AHS. 

Looking at other properties releasing this year, you have The Conjuring, Childs Play, The Purge all with new sequels arriving 

image.pngno surprise here, Bumper Cars down again from, 30th May till 21st of November confirming that either Wyrmwood or Friday is getting utilised in the area this year, also it looks like construction is beginning earlier this year as the Bumper Cars closed back in late June, 

Edited by The_Ninja_59

So freakin happy to be on this forum again, I followed through this forum last year when you same awesome ppl were talking about FN 2015, I remember us all being pissed when that staff member guy spoiled the ZombieLand precint for us (:(). I'm really hoping for either a Halloween or Texas Chainsaw Maze this year along with a Purge (3?) precinct!! :) Will be following this forum daily until FN2K16. :)))))

• Richard changed the title to Movie World Fright Nights 2016