Movie World Fright Nights 2016

On 08/07/2016 at 2:40 PM, AlexB said:

Nice recovery Andrew.

For the record its been discussed to death that the sound stages are out of commission. There are 9 pages of discussion here. As a new member, I would recommend having a good read through a thread to get up to speed in the future. ;) Welcome to the madhouse.

Thanks! I'm a long time lurker, long before the Parkz days. 

Just getting in early for 2017 Fright Nights - 

"new Saw movie, which will play a new game on October 27, 2017."

As for this year, my thoughts on maze and/or panic room theming (assuming PR's are back)

31 - Five carnival workers are kidnapped and held hostage in an abandoned, Hell-like compound where they are forced to participate in a violent game, the goal of which is to survive twelve hours against a gang of sadistic clowns.

Ouija: Origin of Evil - In 1965 Los Angeles, a widowed mother and her two daughters add a new stunt to bolster their séance scam business and unwittingly invite authentic evil into their home. When the youngest daughter is overtaken by the merciless spirit, this small family confronts unthinkable fears to save her and send her possessor back to the other side.

The Conjuring 2 - Lorraine and Ed Warren travel to north London to help a single mother raising four children alone in a house plagued by a malicious spirit.

The Purge: Election Year - Expanding the universe introduced in the hit franchise that electrified the culture and earned $200 million at the worldwide box office, Universal Pictures’ "The Purge: Election Year" reveals the next terrifying chapter that occurs over 12 hours of annual lawlessness sanctioned by the New Founders of America to keep this country great.

Now given that we already know 2 mazes are returning from last year, there's only going to be 2 new ones. I'm not saying any of these are confirmed, I'm just putting my thoughts out there. One of these does happen to fall in line with the comments made on last years UTT though.