Movie World Fright Nights 2016

43 minutes ago, micky.d123 said:

Do you guys think with the advert being made that we will be receiving some new information about Mazes and Precincts? :) 

Last year, they only focused on the Friday the 13th maze in the commercial then they posted photos of the rules for surviving Zombieland ( eg " Cardio" etc). Nothing was mentioned in the commercial for Zombieland even though it took place in the Zombieland Precinct. 

11 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Wow don't restrict your range so much...  that's only almost 50% of the time frame between now and opening night.. 

I'm using this estimate because it seems to have been the general time frame of announcements for the past 2 years. It's not like they're going to announce it a week before opening night or anything.

12 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Well it launched in October 2014 so basically at the same time. 

I don't see Rings as a likely option though. There isn't a whole heap of scope to the ring movies, there is only so many scenes of Samara climbing through a tv you can put in a maze

Same deal, "Rings" is coming out October 28th this year.

1 hour ago, flipp said:

Same deal, "Rings" is coming out October 28th this year.

Aware of that but it's a very different circumstance. Evil within was riding the hype train for months prior to release and the collaboration for the maze was a cross-promotional opportunity. 

Rings has no hype, I didn't even know they were making a new one until 2 days ago, and as I stated above, there is not a lot of scope for maze scenes and characters in that film

Here I was ready to give you a clue and was told it was way too obvious. You'll just have to keep guessing now. 

Instead you can have a funny video that's somewhat ghost related. 

https://youtu.be/UjKqF45jg1s

15 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Aware of that but it's a very different circumstance. Evil within was riding the hype train for months prior to release and the collaboration for the maze was a cross-promotional opportunity. 

Rings has no hype, I didn't even know they were making a new one until 2 days ago, and as I stated above, there is not a lot of scope for maze scenes and characters in that film

I don't remember any hype train for EW tbh. Didn't even know the game existed til the maze was mentioned. Apart from the major releases like F13, I hadn't heard of a few of the mazes/themes for previous FN events either. 

Edited by reanimated35

1 hour ago, reanimated35 said:

Here I was ready to give you a clue and was told it was way too obvious. You'll just have to keep guessing now. 

Instead you can have a funny video that's somewhat ghost related. 

https://youtu.be/UjKqF45jg1s

I don't remember any hype train for EW tbh. Didn't even know the game existed til the maze was mentioned. Apart from the major releases like F13, I hadn't heard of a few of the mazes/themes for previous FN events either. 

Honestly know clue what the mazes/precincts could possibly be this year, really hope there isn't a "Lights Out" maze, that movie was rubbish.

1 hour ago, reanimated35 said:

How cool does the new Pennywise look?! 

Do you think it could be a maze theme? 

Capture.JPG

Most Unlikely. The film itself won't be released until 2017. Maybe next year. However it might be possible we get to see the clowns from Cannibal Clowns /Freaks return as they are a fan favourite. 

Edited by FoolishMortal999

12 hours ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

Most Unlikely. The film itself won't be released until 2017. Maybe next year. However it might be possible we get to see the clowns from Cannibal Clowns /Freaks return as they are a fan favourite. 

Fan favourite? I personally reckon the Cannibal Clowns maze was the most boring and uninspired maze I've been in so far. Might have just been the 1 run I went through in 2014 though.

3 minutes ago, themagician said:

^I agree, Cannibal Clowns wasn't that great at all, only got a couple of scares, the rest of the time it was just crazy clowns laughing.

When I went in they were barely even laughing. Most of them just stared at us, only remember getting scared once, and this is when I was 13, at my second year of Fright Nights, at that age I hesitated on going in TEW maze. If I went in Clowns again now (nearly 16), it'd probably be even more of a boring experience. :/