Movie World Fright Nights 2016

sorry to burst your bubble there isn't going to be six mazes Rumour_park

there's the two big mazes being built near Arkham and the two returning mazes F13 and Wyrmwood in the Show Stage and Dodgems,

don't know where the hell you got four big mazes from..

Edited by Theme Park Ninja

2 hours ago, Theme Park Ninja said:

sorry to burst your bubble there isn't going to be six mazes Rumour_park

there's the two big mazes being built near Arkham and the two returning mazes F13 and Wyrmwood in the Show Stage and Dodgems,

don't know where the hell you got four big mazes from..

Well, seeing as he said 'rumours', I think he might mean that these 4 mazes are rumoured and 2 of which may be the big mazes for this year? Honestly, I've wanted a Texas Chainsaw maze for a while now, so I hope he's right, even though it's really bad that he may be putting his supposed friend out of his work.

I agree with you, @JaggedJanine. I seriously doubt that the show stage will be used for future scare mazes, given its location and appearance is now being utilised as part of the new DC Super-Villians Unleashed precinct.

As someone mentioned earlier, DC have extremely strict licensing conditions and would likely to be very iffy about something like that taking place in their area ?

8 hours ago, Theme Park Girl said:

I agree with you, @JaggedJanine. I seriously doubt that the show stage will be used for future scare mazes, given its location and appearance is now being utilised as part of the new DC Super-Villians Unleashed precinct.

As someone mentioned earlier, DC have extremely strict licensing conditions and would likely to be very iffy about something like that taking place in their area ?

didn't you get confirmation from a staff member saying it was being utilised still for FN?

21 minutes ago, Theme Park Girl said:

Could it be possibly be something to do with the DD TVC filming on Tues? 

Possibly but I have heard mention that the terror lounge might be in there because of the discount store. Could also be the panic rooms. I'm going to the tvc so ill update you (unless you are going haha)

21 minutes ago, lifeofsamage said:

I'm going to the tvc so ill update you (unless you are going haha)

I was going to, I actually accepted the invite and everything. But the early starting time is gonna cause too many dramas for me, given I have work the night before (I'd be looking at 4 hours of sleep) and also I can't take the car that morning, so transport is also an issue :(

I'm trying to pay the TVC opportunity forward to someone else who was gutted they missed out, assuming that MW will allow me to - waiting for them to get back to me atm. 

Either way, I'll be there later when the park opens so I can hopefully get photos of the finished ride in action. Might see you then  ??

^well I'm going to MW tomorrow and I will ask them if I could go to TVC on Tuesday if anyone pulls out.

if tomorrow isn't a success, I will be happy to claim the TVC opportunity if you are happy to do it for me that is if you are able to do it, sorry you won't be able to make it on the day :( 

Edited by Theme Park Ninja

9 minutes ago, Theme Park Ninja said:

^well I'm going to MW tomorrow and I will ask them if I could go to TVC on Tuesday if anyone pulls out.

if tomorrow isn't a success, I will be happy to claim the TVC opportunity if you are happy to do it for me that is if you are able to do it, sorry you won't be able to make it on the day :( 

Tbh, I hightly doubt it. They will already have more people than they actually need incase some dont show up. Which happens all the time. 

Also, do you have an Elite or Premier memebership? If not, then the answer is definitely not. This exclusively for them.

Edited by JaggedJanine