Movie World Fright Nights 2016

51 minutes ago, j_m-kelly said:

Hey guys, just wondering about where you think the precincts and mazes will be now that they are all announced? We know that Friday is in Intencity and I think both Dusk Till Dawn and The Conjuring 2 are behind WWF (do correct me if I am wrong) where do you think Wyrmwood will be? 

F13 = Dodgems

WW = showstage

C2 = Shed

FDTD = Shed 2

20 minutes ago, Theme Park Girl said:

Apparently the usual front entrance of the stage show isn't being utilised. There's another entrance up the back somewhere. 

That what i heard but I also heard Wyrmwood was in the show stage. Could be wrong though. Also am i the only one who thought the Day of the Dead precinct picture looks like a spongebob time card? fhfhfss.jpg

to back up Janine's source regrading towards the house locations this year, the truck from Wyrmwood is sitting outside the second shed.

for the Show Stage's entrance maybe they could use the area where staff have their breaks? is a picture of the area I'm referring toIMG_8575.JPG

18 minutes ago, ClassyDaedra said:

PSA. FN season tickets are now available through 133 fun. Cost is $80 plus the usual booking fee. Remove if already posted :)

They've been available for some weeks now but no one had mentioned it. (bought mine on the 6th)

Edited by reanimated35

So where do you guys think the precincts will be stationed? Keen to see what they do with Halloween. I wonder what could be coming next year? Scream? I Know What You Did Last Summer? Hell raiser? A Hitchcock themed Precinct?  

A mate of mine said Mrs Bates has made an appearance as well as Ghostface and It but I never saw them. Can anyone clarify please?

3 minutes ago, FoolishMortal999 said:

So where do you guys think the precincts will be stationed? Keen to see what they do with Halloween. I wonder what could be coming next year? Scream? I Know What You Did Last Summer? Hell raiser? A Hitchcock themed Precinct?  

A mate of mine said Mrs Bates has made an appearance as well as Ghostface and It but I never saw them. Can anyone clarify please?

Going to guess, Batman stage, fountain, plaza/under big screen & WWF/DD area.

6 minutes ago, reanimated35 said:

Going to guess, Batman stage, fountain, plaza/under big screen & WWF/DD area.

So where do you think Halloween will be? What type of set pieces do you think they'll use for this precinct? Has any set pieces been placed for fright nights yet? ( like how the zombie land set went up a couple weeks before fright nights and the freaks area) 

i thought the DD area can't be used for anything that's not DC due to licensing. 

Edited by FoolishMortal999

Just now, FoolishMortal999 said:

So where do you think Halloween will be? What type of set pieces do you think they'll use for this precinct? Has any set pieces been placed for fright nights yet? ( like how the zombie land set went up a couple weeks before fright nights and the freaks area) 

I'm feeling:

DOTD: Main Street

Apparitions: Fountain

Halloween: Chinatown Alley OR WWF/DD Area

Gothic Hall: Gotham City Hall (Again)

On 9/23/2016 at 10:34 PM, JaggedJanine said:

I just asked, guys. 

I'm being told:
F13 - Dodgems
C2 - Showstage
FDTD - Shed 1
Wyrmwood - Shed 2

Shed 1 is the one closest to the showstage.

I believe this is correct from what we were told yesterday.

I don't know if it's been confirmed already but Chinatown is definitely going to be a precinct for this year - nothing much happening in there yet though as we went through there yesterday.

40 minutes ago, Santa07 said:

I don't know if it's been confirmed already but Chinatown is definitely going to be a precinct for this year - nothing much happening in there yet though as we went through there yesterday.

Yeah well...  

Apparitions

A mysterious force has taken over the alleyway causing a chain reaction of terror and the uncertainty of death. Visit the alley and take on the precinct based on 2015’s Reel Horror Film Festival Winner - Apparitions.

From the Fright Nights website last week...

1 hour ago, Wyncenuros said:

Yeah well...  

Apparitions

A mysterious force has taken over the alleyway causing a chain reaction of terror and the uncertainty of death. Visit the alley and take on the precinct based on 2015’s Reel Horror Film Festival Winner - Apparitions.

From the Fright Nights website last week...

I guessed correctly then! :P