Movie World Fright Nights 2016

6 hours ago, flipp said:

Last year my friend and I both got fast track, but ran to the FT13 maze as soon as the show ended (which we came early for and were right at the front of), we were the first people in the normal queue to go in, then went in the Wyrmwood queue that was very short, then decided we'll do the wait for the other two mazes aswell. We then did whatever the hell we wanted and then went in all the mazes again just about straight away using fast track, hopefully the same thing I'll be doing this year! :)

Just asking for a friend, does anyone know how much the panic rooms costed last year? I didn't do them last year bc the reviews weren't too great from what I heard, but I'd be up to give it a shot this time around. :)

Just looked through MW posts from last year on FB...

"the panic room experiences are $79.99 per room booking, not per person. So if you get 4 people in the room, it would be $20 per person. Zoe from Movie World"

:-)

7 hours ago, MaxxTheMonster said:

Just looked through MW posts from last year on FB...

"the panic room experiences are $79.99 per room booking, not per person. So if you get 4 people in the room, it would be $20 per person. Zoe from Movie World"

:-)

This is true although prices change as you get later in the month. I believe in the first few nights the Panic Rooms last year were either around $40-$50, but by the last night they had gone up to $80.

If you look at the pricing for this year, GA starts at $30 and then goes up to $50 by the final night.
Same with the UTT Starts at $139.99 and goes up to $169.99 for the final night.

another update from Themeparks all in one, before anyone asks if I asked her for permission, she allowed me to share the photos on here, here's proof if anyone wants to see itIMG_0315.PNG

now onto the update IMG_0316.PNGIMG_0317.PNGIMG_0319.PNGIMG_0320.PNGIMG_0321.PNGIMG_0322.PNG

two days to go! ??

Edited by Theme Park Ninja

On 23/09/2016 at 10:34 PM, JaggedJanine said:

F13 - Dodgems
C2 - Showstage
FDTD - Shed 1
Wyrmwood - Shed 2

Shed 1 is the one closest to the showstage.

On 24/09/2016 at 6:26 PM, themagician said:

Halloween - Fountain

DOTD - Main Street 

Apparitions - China town alley

Gothix Hall - Gothic Hall

Looks like these locations are correct